Transformation Journey 2018 - January to March

A new support group to transform our body this year, has been created, for January to March.

This specific group is just for January to March. We will then start a new group for April to June to try to keep the group active and filled with people who are currently active and working towards their goals!

This group is for anyone that is ready to be real with themselves and get in the best shape of their lives, whether that is to lose 100+ lbs or stay the same weight and just build muscle, etc. This group is about setting your own goals and then having others to share in that fitness journey with you.

Good luck and we hope to see you there!

Click the link below or copy and paste it into your address bar in order to join the group!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124140-transformation-journey-2018-january-to-march

Replies

• LilyGetsFitNow
    LilyGetsFitNow Posts: 119 Member
    5ntntwbrya20.jpg

Just some motivation for the new year! New start and a new you!
  • LilyGetsFitNow
    khmog1gj79hf.jpg
  • muskie60
    muskie60 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi - liked the quote . Am starting fitness pal today. Not real familiar with the app and added an entry wrong could you help me? I don't know how to delete it?
  • LilyGetsFitNow
    Hi @muskie60 I'd be glad to help... are you talking about on your profile page or your status update? Personally message me and I'll help you out. Thanks!

Glad you like the quote!
  • Bigbenny2037
    Bigbenny2037 Posts: 8 Member
    edited December 2017
    That's a pretty cool idea i am new not sure i am who you after though :P unless you also accept new people
  • LilyGetsFitNow
    Of course, we welcome everyone. Anyone that is trying to change themselves for the better. It doesn't matter your goals is a good fit for this group! :) Happy New Year! @ObeseNoMoreFeasts
  • abbecker2014
    abbecker2014 Posts: 5 Member
    This is my third(?) time on here and this time I need to keep going.. I know that this new year is a time for me to keep going! Wanting to lose about 100lbs and I know it will take work but I’m in this for the long haul! I am in a biggest loser competition from now for 12 weeks (so until March) with some people in my family and I want to win this for myself and show my family I am not the overweight person they think I am!
  • LilyGetsFitNow
    Hello @abbecker2014 that's the spirit! I know you can do it. It is a daily struggle and sometimes it is hard to keep motivation on your own! Come join us and good luck! :)
  • LilyGetsFitNow
    vnra4brdjbi6.png
  • LilyGetsFitNow
    u9zcdyweyl29.jpg

Keep it going and join those in the same boat as you are for support! :)
  • LilyGetsFitNow
    imlck2857h1s.png
  • LilyGetsFitNow
    Anyone still looking for support for 2018, come and join us!

ztr0348uw6wa.jpg
  • LilyGetsFitNow
    ckpxd9rp80t2.jpg

Sometimes this is how we feel when we hit plateaus! :p Let's win the battle together!
  • ebeckemeyer
    ebeckemeyer Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I’m on my weight loss journey too and could use support!
    I have +60lb to loose!
  • LilyGetsFitNow
    I sent you an invite! :)
  • iamFitSal
    iamFitSal Posts: 16 Member
    Hi!
    I like the idea of setting goals per quarter. How can I join you?
  • LilyGetsFitNow
    I sent you an invite. :)
  • Hunzalita
    Hunzalita Posts: 5 Member
    I am a newbie and i really like the quarter goals. I am looking for support but also giving support i am here not only to loose weight but i want to be healthy and start a new lifestyle!!!
  • LilyGetsFitNow
    Great! Looking forward to watching your journey! :) I sent an invite!
  • LilyGetsFitNow
    Letting those that are new know we are still accepting members for those that want support for this first quarter in 2018. :)