size 4 girls what is your height and weight?

Replies

• tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    I'm 5ft 4 and weigh 125. I used to wear a 3, that's when I fluctuated between 117-120. I could start fitting into a 4 at 130 but they were a bit snug. I haven't tried them lately to see how they fit. I have a pair of jeans that are a 7 that fit perfect but then I have a different pair of 7s that a huge! I actually haven't gone shopping in a long time (I'm waiting to hit my goal) so most of my jeans are to big for me now, so I'm not really sure what size I am right now. I think a 5 though. Really just depends on the brand, wish they would change it so that all brand sizes were the same.
  • Steph70508
    Steph70508 Posts: 110
    I am 5'7" and weigh 124-126 and currently wear anywhere from a 0-4 in bottoms depending on the brand. S-M in tops (due to my chest size)
  • I'm 5'10 and 136lbs. I wear a 4 or a 6. I have wide hips so I wear a 28-29 in jeans.
  • I weigh 105 lbs and don't look ridiculous in a size 4, but when I weighed 115 lbs, size 4 began to feel a little snug. I too am 5'3".
  • OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    I'm 5'4 inches tall and weigh 118 lbs. I wear a size 2/4.......
  • MikkiV
    MikkiV Posts: 9
    Im 5 3 and when i was 145 i was wearing 7/8
    i dont ever remember wearing a size 4
    im at 161 now and wear 9/10 *sigh*
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    I'm 5'4 and 125lbs. I wear a size 4 or even a 2 depending on the brand.
  • I am 5'8" and some change.

Before I started my fitness regiment back in February I was 'skinny fat' and weighed between 117 and 122 and fit into size 2's and 4's for shorts and jeans.

Now that I am more fit and actually have muscle, I hover around 128-132 and still fit into my 2's and 4's comfortably. Tops are still a small as well,

So... numbers on the scale don't mean anything!!!

:D:D
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    im 5ft 6 and 116lb/8st 4 and i take a UK8 which i believe is a US4.

it always seems that other people get to that size and weigh much more than me. I just dont carry weight well.
    funny how much it varies
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Im 49.8 kg which is 107.8. Im size 4 which is size 8 in aus. Im about 5"1 or 5"2
  • Okay so I weight 125 and I'm 5'4 with a small frame I would like to be 110 what's a reasonable diet routine I can do??
  • manicautumn
    manicautumn Posts: 224 Member
    I was size 4 at 115-120lbs. I'm 5'0.
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    5'2"/:drinker: 130
  • blessedmomof3girls
    blessedmomof3girls Posts: 61 Member
    I am 5'5

I'm a 'pear' shape so basically smaller top, and bigger bottom.
    Right now I am wearing M women's in shirts (down for a Large woot woot!)

and I wear about a 10 now at 139. I was wearing a 12/13 when I was at 150's. When I was 125 (after 3 kids) I wore an 8. Before my last two kids, I was at 125 and wore a 5/6. I am much more of a 'pear-shape' after having three pregnancies. When I was 115 before kids, I wore a size 2.

So that's all my stats. Take them as whatever you want lol.
  • 5'6", 120lbs.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Not sure if mentioned, but here's a story that might interest you.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1283044-135-vs-135-4-size-difference

Even though it's not stated in the forum, I believe she's around your height. She is a 135lbs and went from a size 8 to 0-2 while staying the same scale #.
  • silent2long
    silent2long Posts: 1 Member
    I am 114lbs and 5' 5.5" and wear a size 4. I am almost 50 years old and have been in surgical menopause for 17 years. I exercise about an hour a day 4-5x week. I have a tiny upper body, 34B bra but could wear an A, nearly flat chested, size 5" wrists. But I carry most of my weight and muscle in my thighs and butt. I hate having a large butt. Frustrating. I couldn't wear a size 0 until I was under 100 lbs, size 2 up to about 108 lbs. I've been my current height and weight for about eight years. I always think there is something really wrong with me to be so light in terms of weight but wear a size 4 alongside people who are much heavier. I have a friend who is 180 lbs and wears a size 8. And she never exercises! Go figure. I don't build muscle well either in upper body, but have much stronger legs.
  • ChickenKillerPuppy
    ChickenKillerPuppy Posts: 297 Member
    I’m 5’4 and 120 and I’m usually a size 4, though sometimes a 2 depending on the brand
  • Sinisterbarbie1
    Sinisterbarbie1 Posts: 712 Member
    Where the heck do you ladies shop? I need to go there too!. I am 5’9”, weigh 144.6 lbs which puts me at the lower to middle part of healthy BMI. I have no butt or hips and I used to have breasts but don’t anymore bc of breast cancer, My belly is totally flat, and I wear a size 8 even in expensive clothes. the only size 4 I have ever worn is the one which translated to extra large when I was heavy!! I can wear a small or medium in clothes that aren’t sized by numbers. I thought my sizes would change drastically when I lost weight but I am feeling like I will never get much below an 8. Unless of course I remove some bones ha ha.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,966 Member
    This is a thread from 2011. Eleven years ago.

I'm 5'5", and would have to be below 120 pounds to be comfortable in a US size 4. I might fit in them, uncomfortably, now, at mid-120s. (It matters which country's sizes we're talking about here, and even within a country the variation of one size can be significant, between different brands/styles.)

I can't wrap my head around caring what size number is hiding inside my jeans, let alone what size number is inside other people's jeans that are probably a different style and brand anyway. (I can understand someone caring about body size/shape for appearance reasons, even though that's not that big a thing to me, fat or thin.)

I'm not an anatomist, but my guess would be that a major variable in the relationship between a pants size and body weight, for women at the same height, would be spacing and dimensions of the pelvic bones. Width of spacing between the two wings of the ilium, configuration of the ilium/femur connection, etc. That spacing will affect body weight (more meat required to wrap around wider-spaced bones). But a person with a good bit of fat but narrow bone structure could well wear the same size as someone with lower body fat but wider pelvic configuration. From looking at slim friends of varied sizes, I'd speculate that women can vary quite a lot in pelvic breadth.

Bones-girdle.jpg