Feels good to be back!

MindfulNat
MindfulNat Posts: 83 Member
I'm so glad to be back! I'm on day 3 of Keto and I already feel better (minus the headache).
I was previously on keto for 3 months and I stopped a little before the holidays. I felt so gross with all the sugar and carbs intake.
Thanks!

Replies

• Flybeetle
    Flybeetle Posts: 387 Member
    Yes, I'm with you! I also went off the rails, for 10 days even though I wasn't planning to, and I went back to cravings all sorts and sleeping crappily, skin outbreaks, feeling hungry.
    Back to it for 3 days also, and on track to losing the 2kg's I gained in those 10 days.
    It's so nice not to feel despondent about the gain because I finally have the tools (IF and LCHF) to get back on track easily whereas before a gain like that could take me 6 months to shave off again.
    I hope you see results quickly but more importantly, you keep feeling good about where you're at!
  • suzy7677
    suzy7677 Posts: 17 Member
    edited January 2018
    Awesome good for you two! I am back on a modified Keto...going for full after almost two years. I kept the weight off but recently had some major life changes and gained over 25 lbs in a year. Looking forward to the pounds melting away,
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Remember that most times, sodium for the headache (electrolytes for the win!)...
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »
    Remember that most times, sodium for the headache (electrolytes for the win!)...

Since there's no awesome anymore... :drinker:
    It's a thing. Do the salt.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    baconslave wrote: »
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »

Since there's no awesome anymore... :drinker:
    It's a thing. Do the salt.

Absolutely! I've been having a glass of salt water every morning even though I'm not having headaches and I have more energy and less hunger.
  • kennygang
    kennygang Posts: 93 Member
    I am recently back as well... right before the holidays I was giving in to all the sugary treats that were surround me and convinced myself if I go on that plan " where you count points" I could still eat that stuff and it would be ok.... boy was I wrong! I felt horrible eating that stuff and was so bloated I felt like I was going to pop at anytime! So needless to say I gave up that program and I am back. I have not had much success with losing the weight in the past but my clothes fit better and I feel better. So here I go again I am glad to be back!
  • FANCY1977
    FANCY1977 Posts: 31 Member
    me too I am back..day 2 and feeling more and more in control.....the haze has lifted...at least for this morning!
  • RAC56
    RAC56 Posts: 433 Member
    Welcome back! :)
  • carol7878
    carol7878 Posts: 302 Member
    December was a rough month for me. Just couldn't keep on Keto more then 3 daya and have to start over. I'm trying again.
  • Welcome back! I am in my second week after a long break... happy to be in control again!
  • Sajyana
    Sajyana Posts: 518 Member
    I'm coming back too. I've had an awful couple of years but I've made some major life changes, moved back closer to family and want to get back on the low carb train.
  • RAC56
    RAC56 Posts: 433 Member
    Welcome back you guys!