What's for dinner ya'll?

13»

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    tonight is smoked pork for me, plus fried rice for the family.
  • Flybeetle
    Flybeetle Posts: 387 Member
    edited December 2017
    @JodehFoster I want that!
    Dinner tonight was keto spinach and goat cheese pie (recipe from dietdoctor.com), which tasted insanely good!!
    pewl2ugtstpq.jpg
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,572 Member
    Bacon cheeseburger - no bun...
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Leftovers. Chicken Tikka Masala again. And salad.
  • ConleighS
    ConleighS Posts: 1,058 Member
    edited December 2017
    97pmmg9lwaq8.jpeg
    wks7j9mqtxuc.jpeg
    Pork loin chop and cauliflower risotto. Total carbs +/-5.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Bacon, & eggs topped with Grey French Sea Salt and Epicure Bacon, Leek, and Tomato Dip Mix (just those 3 things dehydrated). Simple, quick, yummy. Two baby dills with extra garlic for dessert.
  • kpk54
    My last few nights were:
    pork chop/Brussels sprouts
    fresh trout/kale
    rib roast/green beans.

There was a Christmas party thrown in the mix where I had a mish mash of all sorts of things I normally don't eat. The absolute best to me was a salad type dish of roasted beets, oranges, pecans and some sort of home made whipped cream/ blue cheese concoction. I'm waiting to receive the recipe so I can make it Christmas eve.
  • tcunbeliever
    last night was bacon cheeseburger (no bun for me)

tonight will be pork chops and green beans

so yum!!!
  • paulamotley
    paulamotley Posts: 11 Member
    I'm just getting started! These are awesome ideas and I'm inspired. Thanks, everyone for sharing!
  • ConleighS
    1c no salt green beans, 4oz hamburger patty, slice cheddar and slice bread. Total carbs today 59. Working on it.
  • tcunbeliever
    We are having sushi for my husbands birthday dinner tonight...this will be a challenge, but I kept carbs super low for the rest of the day as compensation.
  • ConleighS
    We are having sushi for my husbands birthday dinner tonight...this will be a challenge, but I kept carbs super low for the rest of the day as compensation.

You can get shashimi or they have some sushi rolls wrapped in soy or cucumber
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Looking forward to some steak and red wine!
  • tcunbeliever
    They actually had sushi wrapped in rice paper rather than rolled with rice, which was much thinner and I'm assuming lower carb...plus, some regular sashimi...and I lucked out in that it was a strength training day so I get more carbs anyway. Dinner was super delish!
  • BrownsFan19
    BrownsFan19 Posts: 117 Member
    Chicken curry keto style!!
  • tcunbeliever
    breakfast for dinner tonight...sausage, bacon, eggs, mmmmm
  • tmoneyag99
    tmoneyag99 Posts: 480 Member
    Zoodles with olive oil park pesto and andoullie sausag with brown mustard for the sausage. Nothing fancy but def tasty
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    We had "breakfast" for supper last night. A salami, kale, onion, cheddar omelet and a sausage patty. With extra of the innard greens on the side. Yum.
  • kpk54
    Short answer: Collards. Nothing more.

Having been a tracker for 4.5 years (with occasional short breaks) I decided January 1 to not track my foods for a while. My husband works late Thursdays so I grabbed some homemade soup out of the freezer for him.

I had a bunch of collards in the refrigerator that were calling my name. I cleaned them, took the stems out, weighed them, checked what 14 ounces equates to in regards to macros/calories just to be sure. 14 ounces of raw collards (which is a pile) has 21 carbs, 15 fiber, 132 calories 12 grams of protein based on the database entry I use. I ate almost all of them. Happy, happy. :)