What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
    Since injury, hoping to get back to lean 195lb and Max bench 415
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Challenge myself over and beyond my limits in Jim Stoppani's 2018 challenge
    I am a new member there but dreaming big and will be working to make those dreams realities
  • mister_randall
    mister_randall Posts: 4 Member
    New York trip in 3 months... Lord help me!
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    After having gained back a little over the holidays (hopefully largely water) I find that I sincerely don't want to buy new clothes and/or am not in the mood to shop. It's not that I don't think I'll be able to buy the lower sizes that I want, it's more of an aversion just based on not liking the way my body feels. Not sure if I'm explaining this well. Anyway the mini-goal is to get my body 'feeling' good enough, lean enough, or whatever again—regardless of what the scale may say—so that I find myself once again battling the impulse to shop for something new to wear. That is, I want to want to shop, even though I can't really afford it right now and am also not yet at goal, because I know it'll make be a mental sign that I'm back on track.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!