Where my 30 somethings? ❤️

Replies

• jessicagreen1828
    jessicagreen1828 Posts: 133 Member
    Just turned 30, and might be telling people I’m 29 for a few more years ;) hahaha
  • andrade313
    andrade313 Posts: 12 Member
    edited January 2018
    32 and also looking for motivational FP Friends. I’ve also gotten off track this past year and I want to get back at it. My goal is to lose 20-25 lbs and stay healthy! Feel free to add me!
  • sadiepie10
    sadiepie10 Posts: 30 Member
    Feel free to add me! I’m 5’8 with around 40lbs to lose. I’ll be 31 in April!!
  • RicoFit14
    RicoFit14 Posts: 77 Member
    Early 30's here. Fitness is my life. 195-220lbs Depends on where I'm at in competition prep.
  • ngoat
    ngoat Posts: 97 Member
    nj0124 wrote: »
    33 in a few weeks... I am finally admitting /coming to terms with the fact that my body isn't respondonding like it did in my 20s, at which point I was still in denial and gripping onto high school /college! Working on being satisfied, losing weight, being healthier, and knowing that I'm going to continue to get older, which doesnt mean I need to get fatter! At the same time, it's unrealistic to think I'll have my 16 yr old body back, and I know it's ridiculous but I can't shake that idea . It was literally half my life ago

I feel the same way!
  • sjezip
    sjezip Posts: 25 Member
    Add me. Looking to drop 30 lbs. I’m in my late 30’s.
  • jpudding2017
    jpudding2017 Posts: 3 Member
    I am all in!!! I am 35 years old and trying to not beat myself up for gaining it all back! I was down to 125 lbs in 2013 and now I was back at 167 Lbs in December! Last night I showed 160 Lbs! So I need to just keep it going!
  • BeamingBadass
    BeamingBadass Posts: 1,454 Member
    31 here. I'm always trying to improve myself and be the best version I can be! Anyone can add me
  • BackToBikini
    BackToBikini Posts: 10 Member
    Hi guys! I'm 33, and ready to lose the weight to be the same weight I was after having my first 4 years ago! I am doing South Beach because I need a program to stick to, but then I will be going back to whole eating/ paleo/AIP.
    This is a journey that I am ready for with every ounce of my body, so I can not wait to begin it! Anyone looking to join me, feel free to add me! I will be posting weekly photo updates as well to keep myself on track... because I know thats the only way I can ever SEE a difference :)
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Coming up on 35 here! Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • Banana9246
    Banana9246 Posts: 4 Member
    I’m 39. Ack. Last year in my 30s. And I want to lose the 10 lbs I creeped on this last year. I would love friends and support in this process.
  • sbaker123
    sbaker123 Posts: 2 Member
    I am 34 and trying to lose another 20-25 pounds. I would love some motivation buddies!
  • tigersjake
    tigersjake Posts: 1 Member
    I’m 33 and weigh 192 looking to get to 175 and just be a healthier person in general. Maybe I’ll be able to keep up with my kids. Just looking for some friends to keep me accountable and provide some motivation since I’m going at this alone.
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    I’m 30 and just above 200 lbs. looking to lose about 85 lbs. feel free to add me.
  • usafmedic83
    usafmedic83 Posts: 3 Member
    34 years old here and will be turning 35 next month. *cry* I lost 15 lbs and was working out 5 days a week. I broke my foot while at the gym. (Nothing bad *kitten*...just didn’t lift my foot while taking a P90X class, rolled it, and the 5th metatarsal snapped like a chicken bone
  • Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
  • angelicpiece101
    angelicpiece101 Posts: 40 Member
    I'm 34, and trying to get back on track. I've got about 50 lbs I'd like to lose. I'd love some ppl to try and help keep me motivated.
  • thaithyme
    thaithyme Posts: 10 Member
    edited January 2018
    31 and halfway to 32! Looking to lose about 40 (weight I put on after my divorce). Looking for new friends so feel free to add me!
  • Generality
    Generality Posts: 1 Member
    I just turned 30... I am 149 and 5'5
    I want to be about 125/130 :)
    Gained weight as a result of an illness that had me bedridden for almost two years..