Looking for friends losing 50-100lbs ❤️

Replies

• Morrigan_Momma
    Morrigan_Momma Posts: 6 Member
    Hey there !! I hsve about 65 to 75 lbs to lose! Feel free to add me
  • BohoFlamingo
    BohoFlamingo Posts: 5 Member
    Hello everyone. 25 year old mommy of 2 here. I need to lose 120lbs and am looking for friends, feel free to add!
  • Jharts77
    Jharts77 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello! 29 year old stay at home mom with PCOS here, looking to lose at least 80 to 90 pounds. I am a snacked as well as an emotional eater so this is hard for me. Feel free to add me everyone!
  • Teenie2506
    Teenie2506 Posts: 3 Member
    I have about 85lbs to lose and have cut out sugar and processed foods. Feel free to add me as I would also like people to keep me motivated.
  • latentspring
    latentspring Posts: 27 Member
    in the process of losing about 150 lbs, pretty much exactly where you are. let’s do this.~
  • amc19852
    amc19852 Posts: 4 Member
    You can add me if you'd like. I'm 32 and need to loose 100lbs I'm currently 302. Just started the keto diet.
  • thebron4
    thebron4 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi All - Happy New Year! I am starting the Keto Diet on the 22nd (my family is currently in the midst of a move from NY to PA lol). I would love to join you all in the journey! I just gave birth to my daughter in October and I would like to strive to be a healthier example to her. Please feel free to add!
  • katekustard
    katekustard Posts: 4 Member
    Me to. How do I friend you guys please?
  • librarianmom
    librarianmom Posts: 1 Member
    I would like to lose about 70 pounds. Please feel free to add me.
  • juventine2018
    juventine2018 Posts: 4 Member
    I 'M newly here . This time I'm trying to lose weight for good . Taking it step by step. Need to lose about 60 pounds and I'm hoping this time I'll reach my goal!
  • bark2j5
    bark2j5 Posts: 18 Member
    I'm in the 50+ group too! I could use some friends. Add me. :)
  • kittymoffett
    kittymoffett Posts: 1 Member
    right there with you all! I have always been over weight and am new to MyFitnessPal and am looking for fitness buddies. i'm 66pounds over my happy weight (86 over what the doc says) and i yoyo like crazy. I just want to be healthy and stay there! WE CAN DO IT!
  • dembkogirl
    dembkogirl Posts: 361 Member
    I am in the 100lbs to lose club too! I've been eating healthier for the last 2 months, and just recently started exercising as well. I've been doing good so far, but need to keep the momentum going and then when (notice not if but when ;) ) I get to my goal of 160-170 I will need to stay in maintenance.
  • Amberwhite2007
    Amberwhite2007 Posts: 8 Member
    I have 50lbs to lose. Feel free to add me too
  • hikerAaron
    hikerAaron Posts: 22 Member
    I've got over 50 lbs to lose as well. Feel free to add me.
  • lauraelijah
    lauraelijah Posts: 12 Member
    feel free to add me anyone!!!! I have 60 lbs to lose....and I am struggling! Lets all motivate each other!!
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Need to lose at least an additional 50. Well, I've done it here before... add me if you like
  • melaniecraig28
    melaniecraig28 Posts: 2 Member
    i have 100 pounds to lose add me =] WE GOT THIS!!!
  • lovebill07
    lovebill07 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello all, my name is Victoria and I am a mother of 20 month old twins. I am wanting to eat and live healthier to be a better example for my family. I am just starting this journey so any help and motivation would be greatly appreciated. I am on the long journey to lose 105 lbs. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I would to have the support and to support you in return.
  • alekaired404
    alekaired404 Posts: 4 Member
    I have 55 lbs to lose, feel free to add me. (I'm at the very beginning of my journey so I'll take all the help/motivation I can get :smiley: )