Keto Monthly Challenge Spreadsheet

NikkiJRM
NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
edited January 2018 in Social Groups
Hey everyone, here's the spreadsheet for easy logging/tracking. With the challenge growing, it'll be easier to see track our progress than scrolling through pages and pages in the monthly thread. Just pick an empty column on any of the sheets and input your info. It will be updated monthly. Let's reach those goals!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15_Wm6tiqUTRwP65I8gZWwWjWVtGgvYyj8p2gMaiWi48/edit?usp=drivesdk

Happy Logging!

Replies

• chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    you are a genius! I've asked that it get's moved up so that it stays with the Monthly challenge. x
  • debroussou
    debroussou Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks for creating this Nikki. I just joined the group and added my name and weight to the spread-sheet. Looking forward to being supportive and getting support! Deb
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    edited January 2018
    I just started keto up again the 1st of the year. I added my info in to the spreadsheet. I am down 10 lbs my first week but that seems to always happen when I go low carb. I tend to hold on to a lot of water. Excited to see where this journey takes me! I've had success in the past but I always let excuses get in the way and I detour. I am maid of honor in my best friend's wedding the end of August and I purposefully bought a dress in my goal weight size. So with MFP and that I should have more than enough motivation to get me to my goal! I hope everyone else has great success. I really love how I feel eating keto.
  • heidivodka
    heidivodka Posts: 5 Member
    Can I add myself to this please, just starting out on keto soon. Getting myself into the right headspace - this will make me accountable
  • valleygirl74
    valleygirl74 Posts: 159 Member
    Nikki! Thank you so much for the spreadsheet! You're the best! Enjoy the day.
  • NikkiJRM
    NikkiJRM Posts: 328 Member
    @valleygirl74 My pleasure!

To everyone else, make sure you join us in the monthly challenge thread also. Everyone is supportive, and fun! :)
  • KittyS1986
    KittyS1986 Posts: 23 Member
    I've just added my details om. This is such a easy way to track - thankyou :smile:
  • BigGuy_63
    BigGuy_63 Posts: 51 Member
    I would love to join you all. Unfortunately I keep getting an error message when I press "Use The APP" button. :(
  • Jennairess
    Jennairess Posts: 27 Member
    Hi all! Just found this group...just added my details :)
  • chinatowninchina
    BigGuy_63 wrote: »
    I would love to join you all. Unfortunately I keep getting an error message when I press "Use The APP" button. :(

Hi I'm sure maybe Nikki can advise? In the meanwhile if you add your details in the Monthly Challenge part then I can just add you into the spread sheet until the blip is sorted, if this would help you.
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    BigGuy_63 wrote: »

Me too. We can't update the form while using the MFP app, it wants you to then launch another app to update the form (which I downloaded and still didn't work). I figured out that you have to log in to MFP through a web browser (not the app) in order to update your stats in the spreadsheet.
  • __Roxy__
    Nevermind, cancel that theory. I tried going in through the web and it still doesn't work. Looks like you need a proper computer... I can't update from my phone (app OR web)
  • chinatowninchina
    Nevermind, cancel that theory. I tried going in through the web and it still doesn't work. Looks like you need a proper computer... I can't update from my phone (app OR web)

Rats! I didn't realise that as I only really use my lap top as I find the phone app so annoying, makes me want to throw it at a wall >:)>:)
  • TheMerryMermaid
    TheMerryMermaid Posts: 69 Member
    NikkiJRM wrote: »

Hi Nikki,
    Thank you for creating this!
    My column seems to be malfunctioning. I'm only showing a total 1 lb loss for January. It doesn't seem to want to update.

I'm column AF - Merry Mermaid. Could you take a look, please? Thanks.

• BulletProofSkim
    BulletProofSkim Posts: 83 Member
    190.52 this morning! Woo Hoo! I've updated the spreadsheet :)
  • LifeChoiceGrammy
    LifeChoiceGrammy Posts: 121 Member
    THANK YOU!!
  • __Roxy__
    So, as with previous weeks, I can't update the spreadsheet from my phone. I've tried installing the Sheets App, logging in through my phone's browser, etc... but unless I'm on a desktop/laptop I can't edit the document. Would someone mind inputting my current weigh in for me? (241.8)
    It might be nice to have a friend I could message my weight to weekly instead of having to ask every time. Is there anyone willing to do that?
    :)