• KiddPerry
    KiddPerry Posts: 4 Member
    Pinterest app and search IP recipes. Skinny taste.com has a bunch as well
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,950 Member
    No-Bake Get-Baked Brownies?
  • crystalrenees27
    crystalrenees27 Posts: 4 Member
    IP is the ONLY way to do your hard 'boiled' eggs. The shell peels off like nothing!

I will absolutely have to try this. Sometimes i am good with getting the shells off easy. Other times it’s a nightmare.. thanks!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    IP is the ONLY way to do your hard 'boiled' eggs. The shell peels off like nothing!

I will absolutely have to try this. Sometimes i am good with getting the shells off easy. Other times it’s a nightmare.. thanks!

I do 2 minutes then 10-15 minutes NPR. Always perfect but no, the shell doesn't come out easily lol.
  • b_lisieux
    b_lisieux Posts: 187 Member
    For hard boiled eggs...I do manual/high for 5 minutes. NR for 5 minutes, then QR. Immediately take eggs out and put in ice water bath for a few minutes. Perfectly cooked hard boiled eggs that peel easily.
  • jatdh1753
    jatdh1753 Posts: 43 Member
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    I made penne and meatballs last night and though it was nothing flashy - it was great to have it all in one pot - set it and walk away. I always splatter tomato sauce on my stove no matter how low I have the burner set at - so that's another added bonus.

Layer In This Order
    1 bag of frozen meatballs
    3 cups of water
    1 box of penne pasta (they say the short noodles work much better in IP, although you'll see some recipes for spaghetti)
    1 jar of marinara sauce
    1 swish of red wine to sluice out the remnants in the marinara jar (yes those are precise measurements)
    Spoonful of minced garlic
    2 Shakes of Italian Herb Seasoning

DO NOT STIR!!!! Stirring with the tomato sauce apparently causes it to burn on the bottom of the pot.

Seal the pot and cook on High Pressure for 6 minutes.
    Quick Release (although I was downstairs putting away laundry and mine sat for about 5 minutes after it beeped)

Open, stir and serve.

Really great weeknight meal for my family. Will definitely be making again.

Tried this last night and we loved it!
  • Resistive
    Resistive Posts: 212 Member
    If you YouTube “power xl pressure cooker” they have some great recipes on their. They are professionally done.
  • bella2three
    bella2three Posts: 7 Member
    Skinnytaste.com or here https://instantloss.com/instant-pot-recipes/

Pinterest has tons. If you have Kindle there are a lot of recipe books for free. Some are Weight Watchers.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    I've made quite a lot of recipes from this website. It's great because they step you through it all and they test the recipes lots of time first. https://www.pressurecookrecipes.com/
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    I just ordered one on Saturday. I'm so excited to get it and start making some of these recipes.
  • Momma2BN
    Momma2BN Posts: 5 Member
    We had people coming over last weekend. I put 6 large chicken breasts in the bottom, a full bottle of BBQ sauce, rinsed it out with about a half cup of water. Did 25 minutes. Opened it and then shredded for pulled chicken sandwiches, or for on top of salads. Everyone loved it and I did NO work! Bonus!