100+ pounds to lose

2»

Replies

• PrincessMegan13
    PrincessMegan13 Posts: 43 Member
    Meee! I just restarted my journey! I have hit lots of roadblocks but I have 100 pounds to lose to hit GW. I would love to connect with folks to help me stay motivated and supported, and I will provide the same right back! :)
  • wspeich
    wspeich Posts: 1 Member
    Please add me to your group. I would love to loose a hundred pounds, but I will take 80lbs. :)
  • GinaLaw_
    GinaLaw_ Posts: 2 Member
    I'd love to be added to your group too. I'm looking for support to get to GW.
  • srclark89
    srclark89 Posts: 79 Member
    I'm happy to add friends, the only one I have isn't active at the moment. I don't know how to add friends. I only have 20lbs to lose but those 20 lbs have been dogging me for a couple of years now and it's a constant battle to stop them growing in numbers. I'd really like to get them moving back in the right direction. That is my goal this year. Try and connect with people, focus on losing not gaining.
  • NYRangers1130
    NYRangers1130 Posts: 13 Member
    Me Too! Well after my first week I'm finally JUST under 100 pounds. Add me as well if you'd like.
  • nilimel
    nilimel Posts: 70 Member
    Hello everyone :D I just started a plan to workout for 12 weeks! Maybe we can keep each other accountable to workout :D add me if you'd like! I have about 50 lbs left to lose. I lost 18 already from my start at 203 :D
  • jordandills
    jordandills Posts: 103 Member
    Nearing my goal weight, but I've lost over 135 lbs so far. Feel free to add me. You can do it!
  • celfranco78
    celfranco78 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm new here. I need to loose about 75lbs. I'm at 211 now. Need all the help I can get.
  • becky9188
    becky9188 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm definitely looking for new friends/encouragement ... currently at my all time heaviest and have 130+ to lose. Feel free to add me
  • JulieSHelms
    JulieSHelms Posts: 821 Member
    Hey y'all. If any of you are discouraged about the amount of weight in front of you to lose, please see my post. It can be done. YOU CAN DO IT! I never thought I would be able to, but I did it and have maintained about 9 months now. Persevere!!
    My journey:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10566123/goal-reached-135-lbs-down-please-be-encouraged-if-you-have-100-to-lose/p1
  • Sent everyone a request. Thanks for responding. Much love
  • sunshinetami
    sunshinetami Posts: 10 Member
    You can add me too. I have more like 200 to lose.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Check out the 100+ pounds with no surgery group, if you're going that route: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery
  • wisemagick1
    wisemagick1 Posts: 15 Member
    I'm in the 200+ group to get to where I should be for my height. That is definitely a life style change that I am trying to partake in.
  • I was lookin for a group thanks