❤️ Open diaries ❤️

I would love to have more friends with open diaries! Nothing wrong with keeping your diary private... I just really enjoy seeing what keeps other people fueled. It’s awesome motivation, and encouragement. I also love the accountability. I have no issue with having friends here who tell me off for eating 3 cupcakes and tell me to eat more carrots!

Replies

• I would love to have more friends with open diaries! Nothing wrong with keeping your diary private... I just really enjoy seeing what keeps other people fueled. It’s awesome motivation, and encouragement. I also love the accountability. I have no issue with having friends here who tell me off for eating 3 cupcakes and tell me to eat more carrots!

@wonder_whitters Feel free to add me! My diary is always open and I could always use more accountability too.
  • cascadinglilac
    cascadinglilac Posts: 9 Member
    You can add me. I keep mine open :)
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    I'll have carrots for dinner. Hide and watch.
  • kaylorraine44
    kaylorraine44 Posts: 135 Member
    Mine's open! Feel free to add! :)
  • kaylorraine44
    kaylorraine44 Posts: 135 Member
    Mine's open! Feel free to add! :)
  • mamabear1114
    mamabear1114 Posts: 140 Member
    Mine is open to friends! And anybody else in this thread is free to add! :)
  • Orangecandlesky
    Orangecandlesky Posts: 17 Member
    Feel free to add me too, any of you! :)
  • twinkles4
    twinkles4 Posts: 124 Member
    Mines always open and I log everything. Although, I'm not likely to comment or criticize on anyone's food choices lol.
  • KateMonster924
    KateMonster924 Posts: 39 Member
    Me too!!
  • heartsaver81
    heartsaver81 Posts: 71 Member
    Hey everyone. My diary is wide open. To me it's the best way to keep on track. No hiding what you ate and being held accountable for every bit helps me lose more. If you wanna add me feel free.
  • shandy82165
    shandy82165 Posts: 184 Member
    Mine is open. I don't generally accept friend requests but my diary is open to anyone. Lurk to your hearts content.
  • MfromBristol
    MfromBristol Posts: 27 Member
    You can expect some high protein vegetarian meals in my log if you're lacking ideas but breakfast is the same almost every day!

Just getting back on to MFP, I was very successful before but after I went through a break up, got some life changing news and moved back home after travelling for 2 years I gained 18 out the 30lbs I lost back. I was feeling sorry for myself, eating to hide away from my feelings and now my boredom during this unemployment has finally pushed it way further than I wanted to let it go.

Its time to stop being a victim and take control of the things in my life that I can. I've done it once before and I'll do it again.

• RamboKitty87
    RamboKitty87 Posts: 272 Member
    Mines open, I don't always eat "healthy" but I always stay within my calorie goals except cheat days, anyone can add me just don't message or comment judging my diary please x
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    If anybody gave me what-for for eating 3 cupcakes, they'd be dropped FAST. You don't buy my food, so you have no say in what I eat. My diary is open with no apologies.
  • crysgabriela
    crysgabriela Posts: 34 Member
    how do you open your diary? i dont know if mine is private or not.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    how do you open your diary? i dont know if mine is private or not.

yours is open
    I can see it
  • finallyfitmommel
    finallyfitmommel Posts: 39 Member
    Feel free to add me. Mine is open/public and I at least try to log consistently