Egg every morning - ok?

Sojo15
Sojo15 Posts: 87 Member
I found that I manage my 1200 calories if I eat one or two eggs every day. But is that really healthy? Anyone eat similarly?

Replies

• capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    I eat 2 eggs plus egg whites every morning. No issues.
  • fb47
    fb47 Posts: 1,058 Member
    I eat bacon every day, so far still alive and kicking.
  • Resistive
    Resistive Posts: 212 Member
    edited January 2018
    I eat a minimum of 2 large eggs a day, sometimes 4 and never a problem. They are so yummy.
  • Munchberry
    Munchberry Posts: 172 Member
    I asked my doc about daily eggs. He told me to stop stressing and eat them. Everyday? Yep.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    It's healthy for you. Breakfast? Yes. Lunch? Yes. Cool Hand Luke? Yes.
  • nikki_dw
    nikki_dw Posts: 126 Member
    I eat egg and turkey sausage muffins almost every morning. I'm more concerned about the processed turkey sausage, so I'm looking for an alternative. The eggs are here to stay though!
  • malcolmjcooper
    malcolmjcooper Posts: 79 Member
    Only problem is they can cause constipation in some people
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    They are my morning snack every morning....hardboiled. Better than any carbed item!
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,634 Member
    It's healthy for you. Breakfast? Yes. Lunch? Yes. Cool Hand Luke? Yes.

:p:D
  • cshern
    cshern Posts: 55 Member
    Go on and eat those eggs. Have some fun cooking them. Omeletts are great and you can fill them full of your favorite veggies with hardly a hit on the calorie counter.

It really is an incredible edible.
  • SusanDSME
    SusanDSME Posts: 194 Member
    Two fried eggs every single morning. So far, I've lost ten pounds!
    As a vegetarian, eggs are an important source of protein and B vitamins. As a side note, I'm thrilled to discover that eating garlic cheese grits with my eggs costs fewer calories than a piece of buttered toast. Whoa yeah!!
  • fleet56
    fleet56 Posts: 2 Member
    I eat the liquid eggs every day with turkey bacon. Am looking at making my own turkey sausage tomorrow morning. Using 93% lean ground turkey and my own seasoning. Store bought turkey sausage is too bland tasting and not as lean.
  • Sojo15
    Sojo15 Posts: 87 Member
    I noticed my blood sugar is not spiking so much. I seem to be leaning towards a low carb diet, helps me curb sugar cravings. Good to know it works for people!
  • hutchinsond2016
    hutchinsond2016 Posts: 2 Member
    I eat an egg or two every morning and sometimes a hard boiled egg at lunch. I haven't had any problems and the latest research says eggs aren't an issue so as long as your not bored with it go ahead and continue doing what works.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    I eat at least one every morning
  • Sure it is! I've been eating around 4-6 eggs every day for a month now, healthy as ever!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    i go in stages of eating hardboiled eggs when i get to work, after my morning workout.

its not gonna hurt you.
  • MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 975 Member
    It would make me sad to not have 2 eggs for breakfast. I've eaten eggs every day for at least a couple years. This past week, I had my annual blood test and again, my cholesterol was good.
  • BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    Totally ok. If you have high cholesterol you just need to make sure that you're watching your saturated fat intake.