What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• Archcurl
    Archcurl Posts: 239 Member
    Archcurl wrote: »
    I lost weight in my upper back. It’s a shame it’s not the tummy since I feel like that is my problem area or well, the place where I could lose a whole lot more. But hey, I canactually feel a difference! I might not see it but certain clothes fit better and my bra band is getting loose :) I’m so happy there is a change since I haven’t been logging as accurately as I should

I feel you!! For me the lower mid section is all that’s left! At some point it won’t be able to come off anywhere but there I suppose!!!

Yes I suppose that’s true but I can’t wait for that to happen!
  • Archcurl
    Archcurl Posts: 239 Member
    Archcurl wrote: »
    I lost weight in my upper back. It’s a shame it’s not the tummy since I feel like that is my problem area or well, the place where I could lose a whole lot more.

Ah, unfortunately there is truth to the saying: "first on last off". Just keep at it!

Yeah, I just found that there is indeed truth in that. I just wish there wasn’t haha
  • NanP135
    NanP135 Posts: 219 Member
    __TMac__ wrote: »
    I stopped drinking beer (and all booze) two weeks ago. I quit to make weight loss easier, but it's also just made my life better overall. My brain works better, I'm less depressed, and I'm more motivated to get up and start my day every morning. Now I'm the weirdo with the glass of water at the pub with my friends, but it's totally worth it. Don't think I'll pick it back up again, even when I reach my goal weight.

Good for you! I like to get a club soda with lime when I’m out. It feels slightly more festive, and if anyone notices and is of the type to question it, they think I’m drinking a mixed drink.

That is a great idea, I need to do that
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!