What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• whosshe
    whosshe Posts: 597 Member
    To start the 12 week Strong Curves program. I just want to start it. I just want to go to the gym and do it for one day, well obviously I want to do the 12 weeks, but I'll be so happy if I go once. I'm waiting until I go back to college on the 22nd so I can use the gym there. It gives me enough time to read the book and you better believe I'm actually reading the book.
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    One-derland! I’m 6lbs away. It’s a mini goal for a
    Lot of people I know, but I can’t wait until the scales are having a 1 at the start again!

After that it will be to lose 10% of my body weight (13 more lbs), then into the next 180’s. Around the 185lbs mark I know I start to see the physical changes myself so I’m excited to get there!
  • brenroge61
    brenroge61 Posts: 8 Member
    1.Goal is to track my food on here until I reach my goal weight of losing 50 lbs 2.Lose my first 10 and treat myself to a massage
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Honestly right now I have been hovering between 170-175 since October, and I really just want to break into the 160s. I will be so so happy once I've seen a 160-range on the scale again, even a 169.9 would be great. I told myself I'd treat myself to a mani-pedi once I get into that range, but so far I've just been doing my nails at home and they are in DIRE need of a professional grooming, because I just can't seem to get into that range! I'll keep trying until I do. And then, spa time!

Right there with you!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    edited January 2018
    Finish out my break from alcohol, not even missing it yet
    And also stick with C25k
  • amandabear0811
    amandabear0811 Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2018
    To lose 7.8lbs in a DietBet by 1/28/18
  • ThinGoldLineNS
    ThinGoldLineNS Posts: 265 Member
    Start C25K and finish it!
  • radbikerchick
    radbikerchick Posts: 39 Member
    Get to 183 lbs, which is BMI 25 - healthy range! Have not been there since I was maybe 8 or 9 years old. Not in my adult life anyway. Weighed in a bit under 188 this morning.

THEN

Train for and complete a half marathon (by mid or end April)

AND

See some sort of improvement in my rock climbing - unable to predict yet exactly what kind as improvement there seems to move at its own pace. I do want to be able to climb some more overhung routes.

THEN

Reach goal weight eventually of 160-165 lbs.

FINALLY

Be able to do a pull-up and multiple pushups. Who knows what else after that?!
  • SusanDSME
    SusanDSME Posts: 194 Member
    Honestly right now I have been hovering between 170-175 since October, and I really just want to break into the 160s. I will be so so happy once I've seen a 160-range on the scale again, even a 169.9 would be great. I told myself I'd treat myself to a mani-pedi once I get into that range, but so far I've just been doing my nails at home and they are in DIRE need of a professional grooming, because I just can't seem to get into that range! I'll keep trying until I do. And then, spa time!

You can do it! I was up in the 170s for months this summer and fall...was starting to feel like I would never lose weight... and now I'm under 162 and starting to dream about seeing 159.9!
  • fruitystix
    fruitystix Posts: 35 Member
    Plans to walk the Tongariro crossing ..less kilos to lug around on that day would be nice
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!