Two Sentence Scary Stories

elphie754
elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
This topic had started on another thread, but I feel bad hijacking a thread so creating the topic here. Share your favorite 2 sentence scary stories.

Stories shared on the other thread:

Lately I have been having to clean fingerprints off the outside of my window every morning. I live on the 3rd floor.

Every night my daughter wakes me up, screaming. I've been to her grave to ask her to stop, but she won't.

You hear your mom calling you into the kitchen. As you are heading down the stairs you hear a whisper from the closet saying "Don't go down there honey, I heard it too."

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    My wife talks in her sleep. In her sleep, she introduced her other spouse.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member
    Last night I awoke to the sound of fingernails tapping on glass. The room was empty, and the only glass is my mirror.
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    I came, I saw, I stood there. He pushed it towards me and it stirred my blood.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Want to come watch a movie?
    I just got batman v.s. superman: Dawn of Justice
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    I can feel my dogs breath on my neck, panting as i try to fall asleep. I try to get him to leave my bedroom but I find I am alone in a closed room.

True story
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    edited January 2018
    One night i was dreaming i couldn't breath. I woke to my cat hovering over me.

Dang typos
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    My cousins were upset one morning. The man from the closet stopped visiting them.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    One night i came home from work and 1/17/18 was etched in my front door. If you don't hear from me tomorrow...
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Neighbour said he liked my moves. Bathroom moves.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.

My wife woke me up last night to let me know there was an intruder in the house. She was nude red by an intruder two years ago.