Two Sentence Scary Stories

Replies

• beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Today I went to the carwash and was very annoyed that the dryer wasn't working so I drove around really fast for awhile to try to get all the water to dry but I didn't go as far as I wanted and turned around before getting on the freeway heading west to the mountains. Instead of driving aimlessly for hours, I went to Walmart, which was overrun by really old people who walked like zombies and reminded me that I'm marching relentlessly toward the grave.
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Something licked my toes, but Im home alone
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    There on the counter was a box of donuts. Empty.

You know what's worse? A full one.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Then I saw the spooky ghost. It was scary.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    MFP during the weekends, holidays and non work hours.
  • Betty
    Betty Posts: 8,812 MFP Staff
    So cleaned this thread up instead of shutting in down... please keep the sexual innuendos off MFP.

17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic or post based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Posts intended to titillate will be removed. Posts with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

lgnwguq5wfib.gif
  • StarshipBun
    StarshipBun Posts: 16 Member
    The picture of the man frightened me, his eyes seemed to follow me all night. In the morning the walls were bare, except for a window.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,953 Member
    In the 6 months since he died, I dream every night that he comes to me. Now I'm pregnant, though I've never touched anyone else...
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Betty wrote: »
    So cleaned this thread up instead of shutting in down... please keep the sexual innuendos off MFP.

17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic or post based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Posts intended to titillate will be removed. Posts with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

lgnwguq5wfib.gif

I am both confused. Must have missed stuff but excited by mr. Incredible
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    The picture of the man frightened me, his eyes seemed to follow me all night. In the morning the walls were bare, except for a window.

Yikes! Would be even worse without the window/had a mirror.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Go into every thread on MFP. Only see Agent smith aka fanbois aka Frah Gee Lay.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Go into every thread on MFP. Only see Agent smith aka fanbois aka Frah Gee Lay.

*shivers*
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    edited January 2018
    Hmm... battery 9%. Wait, where's my charger!?
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    They are getting e-married.

One sentence is enough
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,953 Member
    I wonder why I'm casting 2 shadows. There's only one light bulb.
  • EternalTruth
    EternalTruth Posts: 491 Member
    I opened my mail. Found a bill for my tuition.