Newbie here!

Hi everyone!

I've always been a "big girl" and I know that is no excuse for lack of concern for my health.

It never really mattered to me (I've always been confident with myself) until I had my daughter almost 2 years ago. When I got pregnant I weighed about 220 lbs. When I delivered I was about 275 lbs. Six weeks post partum I had lost half the weight. Sadly though, Ive gained it ALL back! I lack the motivation for some reason. I know this is NOT a healthy lifestyle, and I know if I dont change my ways soon then I may miss out on some of the important things in life. Today I weigh close to what I did when I was 40 weeks pregnant! Not something I am proud of!!

My husband wants to have another baby, and I would love to be a mother all over again, but I am terrified of getting pregnant now, at this weight. It wouldn't be healthy for me or my baby.

So this is why I am starting this today. I want another baby, and I want to be healthy and happy to see my children grow!

Replies

• Hi everyone!

I've always been a "big girl" and I know that is no excuse for lack of concern for my health.

It never really mattered to me (I've always been confident with myself) until I had my daughter almost 2 years ago. When I got pregnant I weighed about 220 lbs. When I delivered I was about 275 lbs. Six weeks post partum I had lost half the weight. Sadly though, Ive gained it ALL back! I lack the motivation for some reason. I know this is NOT a healthy lifestyle, and I know if I dont change my ways soon then I may miss out on some of the important things in life. Today I weigh close to what I did when I was 40 weeks pregnant! Not something I am proud of!!

My husband wants to have another baby, and I would love to be a mother all over again, but I am terrified of getting pregnant now, at this weight. It wouldn't be healthy for me or my baby.

So this is why I am starting this today. I want another baby, and I want to be healthy and happy to see my children grow!
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    I'm so proud of you. You are so going to do it. I want to be healthy for my two kids also. Talk about some great motivation. Take one day at time set small goals in the beginning. With progress the light at the end of the tunnel gets much brighter. When you lose the weight and decide to have another baby don't stop there talk to your doctor and let them know you need to stay on top of your diet they will help you.