What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    10,000 a day Monday to friday and to break down 50 lbs goal into 5lb chunks. Just starting out and feeling optimistic!
  • GLady1980
    GLady1980 Posts: 50 Member
    My current goal is to break the 140's by St. Paddy's Day
  • daraalt
    daraalt Posts: 30 Member
    get well below 140 by next month and to increase muscle mass.
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    The size 4 Artisan Crop Jeans that I just purchased from AE. They didn't have my current size or the next size down, so now I will make it happen because I refuse to let a cute pair of jeans go to waste.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    10,000 a day Monday to friday and to break down 50 lbs goal into 5lb chunks. Just starting out and feeling optimistic!

I assume that's 10,000 steps?!? Because I thought 10,000 calories at first, and was like :huh:
  • anyWendy
    anyWendy Posts: 97 Member
    Continue losing 1lb/week for the next 7 weeks will get me under 180 going into shoulder surgery (rotator cuff repair), at which time I'll take a break and focus on healing at maintenance for a few weeks.
  • BecMarty14
    BecMarty14 Posts: 351 Member
    Keep giving it all I can each day, and have fun!
  • Xtracute1
    Xtracute1 Posts: 2 Member
    Strength and symmetry :D
  • keezo1
    keezo1 Posts: 204 Member
    Get back to logging my meals
  • Finkelstien
    Finkelstien Posts: 55 Member
    1. Finish the 30day shred level 1 - 4 more days left
    2. Make a mealplan for next week
    3. Be smart about the weekend - meeting up with a friend and a birthdayparty. Normally the time for excessive eating
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    To manage the over eating at weekends ... the expectation from the family to enjoy the weekend with Cake, lunches and dinners with loads of food, snacks, wine etc etc etc ... is a mine field of calories .... BOOOOOM !!!! congrats you just stood on a 1000cal lunch
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!