Women: would you rather be curvy, or have definition around your stomach? (visible abs)

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I don't care about visible ab's and women are curvy anyways. I just like to be lean.

Not this woman. I've never had much of a waist, and even though I weigh about 50% more than I should, I am around an A cup.

It's interesting how different body types can be. Like despite all your efforts, some characteristics are just intrinsic.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Here is an example of fitness model Emily Skye... curvy figure with definition... great genetics clearly at play too

ktbhhwebkiws.jpg
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Here is an example of fitness model Emily Skye... curvy figure with definition... great genetics clearly at play too

ktbhhwebkiws.jpg

Perfection. Nothing wrong with curves
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Both

Is that possible though?

It depends on what you mean by curvy. I have a 10 inch difference between my waist and my hips so technically I am curvy but I also have definition in my stomach.

But I've always had small breasts so unless having babies in the future changes that, that'll never happen for me.

For the record, I love your stomach...I'll never have that, you are lucky!
    And hard working I should say, not just luck!
  • vanessagonzz
    vanessagonzz Posts: 14 Member
    edited January 2018
    I like a soft stomach versus hard abs. For me, I think it looks more feminine. ETA: I still want it flat though!
  • Jessie24330
    Jessie24330 Posts: 224 Member
    Curvy 10000%
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    I'd love to be curvy but still have a "flat" stomach. I like the curves I have now but hate that ridge where my pants sit.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member

ktbhhwebkiws.jpg

That skirt is holding on for dear life
  • cshern
    cshern Posts: 55 Member
    flat and rock hard, with a strong core
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited January 2018

ktbhhwebkiws.jpg

If only I had these long legs.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Whatever makes my husband the happiest.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

ktbhhwebkiws.jpg

Well she is wearing very high heels so her legs are only as long as where the back of her foot ends

Very true. I wonder just how tall she really is?
  • RoxieDawn

ktbhhwebkiws.jpg

Well she is wearing very high heels so her legs are only as long as where the back of her foot ends

Google is telling me she's 5'7''

Wow.. I have stumps compared to her legs.
  • RoxieDawn
    edited January 2018

ktbhhwebkiws.jpg

If it makes you feel better I'm only 5'3'' and no matter how hard I try very tall people always walk faster than me :D

My life is me constantly repeating, "can you please slow down?" to my husband.

I stand at 5'3.75" so I feel ya!!
  • RoxieDawn

ktbhhwebkiws.jpg

If it makes you feel better I'm only 5'3'' and no matter how hard I try very tall people always walk faster than me :D

My life is me constantly repeating, "can you please slow down?" to my husband.

I am stand at 5'3.75" so I feel ya!!

Oh my god, you are my height twin

Yes us shorties stand united! lol
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Why is everyone 5'3" (16.002 decimeters)?
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    Why is everyone 5'3" (16.002 decimeters)?

5'6.75" here. But I have a longer torso than legs, so still the same problem.