How do you feel about your height?

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    I would like to be 8 feet (0.24384 decameters = 2.4384 meters) tall.

lol, that would be so weird.

I would want to just go ahead and like 20 feet tall. 100 feet. Like Godzilla. I think Godzilla was actually taller, though. I think he got taller during the sequels as well.

However, actually think about being 100 feet tall and then doing all the stuff you normally do during the day. That's why I choose 8 feet (2.43 meters)
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    InForBacon wrote: »
    I feel like I should have been 5'8" but I'm 5'6" because of stunted growth from undiagnosed an untreated hypothyroidism.

You and @UrBaconMeCr8zy would be the cutest couple

Never met 'em
  • Psalm1139
    Psalm1139 Posts: 31 Member
    I'm 5'2, and other than my family teasing me for it, it's never bothered me. I don't mind asking for help or climbing to get stuff. The only reason I wish I was taller is so I could eat more lol
  • I am 5'3" and I hate how short I am when I go to my half *kitten* bartending job. Im not tall enough to reach anything and if you make the mistake of sitting behind the taps youre gonna have to meet me halfway for everything I hand you.
    On the plus side, I find myself to be the ideal height for shower sex so theres always that.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    I am 5'3" and I hate how short I am when I go to my half *kitten* bartending job. Im not tall enough to reach anything and if you make the mistake of sitting behind the taps youre gonna have to meet me halfway for everything I hand you.
    On the plus side, I find myself to be the ideal height for shower sex so theres always that.

Always end with a bang
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    I am 5'3" and I hate how short I am when I go to my half *kitten* bartending job. Im not tall enough to reach anything and if you make the mistake of sitting behind the taps youre gonna have to meet me halfway for everything I hand you.

Always end with a bang

What you did there....I see it.
  • eccomi_qui wrote: »

Always end with a bang

IF I had my phone I would post my meme of Snape saying Always.
    But I dont so imagine it.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    I'm 6'3, I like 6'3...I'm good with it. Nothing I can do about it now anyway. If I were under 5'8 guy I guess I'd walk around with an attitude. I don't think tall people (taller than me) say 6'8 and above live longer than shorter people.
  • I’m perfectly pleased being 5’3. They make shoes for height.

Oh, don't get me started on shoes!!! I'm one size off from not fitting womens shoes at all, and the pretty shoes in my size are usually sold out! Good thing I can't afford them anyway... hopefully I'll lose a size or two when I get to my goal weight (got like 135lbs to lose, so who knows?).

Are you a size 5? I’m a 5.5 in some brands and it’s like they don’t even exist

It doesnt help with dressier stuff BUT this means you can get cheaper sneakers in the kids section!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    I'm 5'4.5". Wish I was half an inch taller because I always have to round up, lol! (another reason why metric is better IMO).

I wish I was taller so I could eat more and yeah, reach the top shelves at the store, but really, I never have to touch up clothes because everything fits me length wise, so the trade off is worth it.
  • I’m perfectly pleased being 5’3. They make shoes for height.

Oh, don't get me started on shoes!!! I'm one size off from not fitting womens shoes at all, and the pretty shoes in my size are usually sold out! Good thing I can't afford them anyway... hopefully I'll lose a size or two when I get to my goal weight (got like 135lbs to lose, so who knows?).

Are you a size 5? I’m a 5.5 in some brands and it’s like they don’t even exist

It doesnt help with dressier stuff BUT this means you can get cheaper sneakers in the kids section!

I’m sneaker adverse. Hence the name.

Give it a few years... stilettos might just become available in the kids section.
  • Clawsal
    Clawsal Posts: 255 Member
    I am 165 cm, so around 5'5? Perfectly fine, I wouldn't change it if I could.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    I'm happy at 5'7". My fiance is 6'3" so I definitely wouldn't want to be any shorter - I already have to crane my neck to kiss him. 5'7" seems like a pretty standard height for women so it's very easy to shop for clothes, which is a nice bonus.