Hockey Fans!?!

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    I *kitten* hate hockey...hockey night in Canada used to make me cry as a child...I hated the fights, I'd be like 'that poor man getting punched in the face' and start crying like I was getting punched while my family was cheering and all excited for the fights

...I am pretty desensitized now...show me broken bones or snuff films...I don't care
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I *kitten* hate hockey...hockey night in Canada used to make me cry as a child...I hated the fights, I'd be like 'that poor man getting punched in the face' and start crying like I was getting punched while my family was cheering and all excited for the fights

...I am pretty desensitized now...show me broken bones or snuff films...I don't care

hush and come with me while i sneak u out of this thread, these are not your people

Thanks lady...I (not pervy and respect your personal space) hug you!
  • Omnimous69
    Omnimous69 Posts: 21 Member
    Ahem...GO JETS GO! Can't WAIT for playoffs!!
  • jaycanchu
    jaycanchu Posts: 265 Member
    I’m from Illinois, so of course I’m a Kings fan
  • jaycanchu
    jaycanchu Posts: 265 Member
    jfan175 wrote: »
    Red Wings since they were the Dead Wings. I like the youngsters they have developing. They'll be back in a year or two.

Dylan Larkin is going to be real good
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Grew up half way between Toronto and Detroit so of course I'm a Canadians fan.
  • Roger15Z
    Roger15Z Posts: 97 Member
    I bleed Blue, go Blues!!!
  • RightInTheFiveHole
    RightInTheFiveHole Posts: 36 Member
    Boston Bruins- Black and Gold.
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Columbus Blue Jackets. Yes we have a franchise, and this franchise has been a joke. But I love them.
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    edited March 2018
    Probably jinx them, but 5 straight wins and 6 straight home wins! Getting hot in March is a good thing! Go Jackets!

I love these guys!
  • Xxjayxxxxx
    Xxjayxxxxx Posts: 144 Member
    Got be mighty ducks Goldberg ;-)
  • kracken200
    kracken200 Posts: 4 Member
    Wings fan since my husband introduced me to hockey at the end of the dead years. Go Wings!
  • ca1v1n
    ca1v1n Posts: 30 Member
    When I was 5 years old my Aunt gave me a Leafs jersey for Christmas. Brother got a Habs jersey. Things were set at that point. Been a Leafs fan for 40 years and it’s 40 years of disappointment. I cheer for the Leafs until they are eliminated. Then I cheer for Boston if they are still in it because I can still cheer against the Canadians. When Boston is eliminated I’ll cheer for Chicago or the Rangers. Basically stick with an Original 6 team.
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    born and bred rangers fan - come september i'll be marrying a devils fan.

it will be a lifelong battle :)
  • Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    St Louis Blues
  • NaughtybuttNice
    NaughtybuttNice Posts: 39 Member
    Maple Leafs of course. Team Canada junior’s, team canada women’s hockey, basically anything Canadian with hockey!
  • gophermatt
    gophermatt Posts: 129 Member
    Wild fan, former. My dad was a North Stars season ticket holder as I was growing up.
  • sylvahiker
    sylvahiker Posts: 588 Member
    Blues !!!
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    I reserved my playoff tix for the team that has the current longest win streak.... CBJ
  • jeepyj93
    jeepyj93 Posts: 392 Member
    Canucks but man it has been hard this year. But we still believe I am also. Cubs fan so that shows you I never stop believing.