How bold are you?

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    I'm bold enough to jump off an emotional ledge, but probably not brave enough to physically jump off a ledge. So, there's that ..
  • bonjovi27
    bonjovi27 Posts: 144 Member
    In Ireland doing something bold means doing something naughty!
  • 81Katz
    bonjovi27 wrote: »

So if I said I live a little by coloring outside the lines with my crayons, that'd be a bold move? :wink:
  • 81Katz
    Pretty upfront?

Pretty brave?

Just blunt?

How bold are you?

I think the real question is....How sold are you?

Or gold. 12, 14, 18, 24k? White? Yellow? Rose? Whew, I'm overwhelming myself with this one.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    edited January 2018
    Pretty upfront and matter of fact. Wouldn't say blunt because I do have some abilities to self-censor.

Brave? I don't turn away from a problem, but I don't seek them out.

Tend to stick up for others. Especially if I think they are being bullied.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz wrote: »
    Pretty upfront?

Pretty brave?

Just blunt?

How bold are you?

I think the real question is....How sold are you?

Or gold. 12, 14, 18, 24k? White? Yellow? Rose? Whew, I'm overwhelming myself with this one.

There's already a how gold are you though...

Well color me yellow and call me gold!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Not as much as I need to be. But I am what I am
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited January 2018
    csbnga wrote: »
    Im 73 from the outskirts of Texas...city..Houston

73 is your credit score right? I am looking for someone totally dependent on me that I can take care of financially.
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    I'm tactfully blunt.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Meh, I was brass/bold as a kick. Over the line cocky at times. Definitely fearless and outspoken. I tempered that best I could in my late 20's, learned about modesty in my 30's, and basically lost everything to be brass/bold, cocky, and fearless in my 40's as this body gets older. Still a bit outspoken, but less crass and harsh about it and more about positive changes and feedback instead of just being a jerk.

Live and learn.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Pretty upfront?

Pretty brave?

Just blunt?

How bold are you?

To actually answer a questions, I am pretty upfront. I don't sugar coat, say or go along with things I don't want to go along with just to spare some feelings.

Brave? Well..this is something I have worked on the past several years.. I am braver than I use to be. A few months ago a guy was beating on a girl in our work parking lot, I ran out there alone with a baseball bat to stop him till cops got there. I was scared sh*tless but he stopped and he was arrested. She thanked me and I went about my evening. I was shaking but I was glad I helped her.

Blunt? IDK, I don't sugar coat things but I also don't just walk up to someone and say "You're effing breath stinks, or you're stupid" etc. I do have some class and tact.

Bold? I would say very. I don't conform to normal standards. I do my thing and step outside of my comfort zone. I dare to be different, I don't want to be like everyone else.

That's enough serious for me today. Back to regularly scheduled sarcasm and shenanigans.

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    bonjovi27 wrote: »

Top o' the mornin' to ya.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    csbnga wrote: »
    Im 73 from the outskirts of Texas...city..Houston

73 is your credit score right? I am looking for someone totally dependent on me that I can take care of financially.

Well, it was...but then this months bills came due. Check is in mail, I swear.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Depends if we're talking about online or in person. I will say pretty much anything online. I will blend in to the background and not even talk to anyone in person.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    BR_549 wrote: »
    I am SO BOLD that I make negative jokes on positive threads!!!

7b7y6rzjz4zk.jpg
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    91GMaOz9NqL._SY679_.jpg