People you love

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Can I have your license plates? Please?

I would but they are off my cars through the years, so lots of personal meaning.

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    My wife, 3 daughters and 2 granddaughters. Everyone else takes 2nd place.

wj8bqcamp08p.png

Great pic man.
    #blessed.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    I didn't "love" him but I wish @silenced_knight would come back.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    @myself

No matter how life and times change, at heart I'll always be that kid from West Hayward.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    My brother. I'm his guardian since our mum & dad have passed away. So he's basically like my boy now that I gotta take care of & provide for.

His 18th is coming up in August & it's a big day for anyone but I especially feel for him that his mum and dad won't be around to celebrate with him as he moves into adulthood.

But I have a master plan ! I'm gonna make sure he has a rocking day, he doesn't like to party so I'm gona take him & his friends to the safari park & then a nice meal somewhere. Oh and of course I'l need to get him some awesome presents. There will be banners, balloons & I might shell out for a customised cake. He wouldn't be expecting that! How could I forget, I will have to take him to a pub for his first pint. Oh my lord my wee brother is gonna be an adult soon. How time flies.
    Couldnt even make it to the third paragraph. I'm crying. Bless you so much.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    I love my niece and nephew! My niece has a special place in my heart though. I don't get to see them but a 2-3 times a year and the latest visit was almost Christmas and me and my sister took her to paint pottery. She picked out a elf. She started painting the eye with red and black, said that Rudolf kicked him in the eye. 4qqqlcjyk6u4.jpg

That was funny but seeing the end product had me rolling. This is the best thing to me.
    l0gsth291atp.jpg
    The graffiti elf. A true artist.

• CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    BR_549 wrote: »
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    sz81jihmvt6k.gif

I'm regretting the day that woman dies. Not because I am a fan but because of the sickening outpouring of her "greatness".

Positive things please
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    sz81jihmvt6k.gif

I'm regretting the day that woman dies. Not because I am a fan but because of the sickening outpouring of her "greatness".

Positive things please

I am positive that I'll regret the day that woman dies. Not because I am a fan but because of the sickening outpouring of her "greatness".

Not a joke bro, this is a positive thread for spreading love