A highly serious debate

Options
2»

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I never realized the negative connotation attached to the woo until recently and try not to use it like I used to. Last thing I would ever want to do is offend anyone.

well it used to be multi use: woo as in "that aint gonna work dummy" or woo as in "woohoo" and you kinda used it as the thread indicated. So a detox thread would get alot of the former, and a success story the later. But that was too confusing and then they went and changed the emoji. And now I just want awesome back because that was way easier to understand and no one complained about getting awesomed
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    the official guideline:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10570889/new-community-reaction-woo#latest

but people have morphed it into whatever they want

Also this board has all sorts of useful forum info in it, and no one ever looks at it....makes me sad :(

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/categories/mfp-news-announcements

Wow, that's interesting i didn't know the woo meant that. It's clear to me now the emoji face is what causes the confusion

there is a whole other world out there besides chit chat, you should check it out one day ;)

Nope. No. Newp. Nuh uh. You can't make me.

Also, is there a limit to threads that can be about the same thing? I am kinda ready to bang my head against the wall on this topic....

ugh tell me about it. but no, unfortunately not. You arent allowed to post the same thing on multiple boards, so we will enforce it if someone blows up the forums. But we don't yell at them for posted the 50000000th " I need friends!!!!!!! XOXOX" thread.

But are you from Texas?

giphy.gif

I dont know whats going on anymore...
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    because TEXAS
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    tenor.gif
  • djeffreys10
    Options
    Am I the only one that finds it creepy that someone can hug you and you not even know who you got hugged by?
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that finds it creepy that someone can hug you and you not even know who you got hugged by?

It was me
  • djeffreys10
    Options

It was me

Hey bbe, love you long time.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options

I know.. I have clicked on the button trying to get it to tell me who hugged me and all it says is that I cannot hug myself.. Well thats bull..
  • djeffreys10
    Options
    shellma00 wrote: »

I know.. I have clicked on the button trying to get it to tell me who hugged me and all it says is that I cannot hug myself.. Well thats bull..

True story. I can't even look at the person to decide if I enjoyed it or not.

prbc.gif