What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• shroodle88
    shroodle88 Posts: 123 Member
    To fit back into my favourite high-waisted pants by March. I'm only an inch or so away. It's gotta be possible, goddamnit!
  • DamienAngelica
    DamienAngelica Posts: 281 Member
    My original goal was 140 pounds. (I'm a touch under 5' 7") I hit that the first week of January and decided to set a new goal of 135. I'm currently at 138. I've also upped my calories so I'm losing slower. Yay for more food! Once I reach 135, I'll figure out if I want to get down to 130 or not, but it depends on how my face looks. I want defined, not gaunt.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,778 Member
    being in the 140s, only 3 1/2 lbs to go, ahhh. and to be able to wear and feel comfortable in a bikini this summer, only 16lbs from the weight I was last time I felt comfortable enough to wear one :)
  • MrsPinterest34
    MrsPinterest34 Posts: 342 Member
    Mini goal right now, is to be in the 130's. I'm currently 141lb. The last time I was in the 130's I was in the 6th grade.
  • aliblain
    aliblain Posts: 175 Member
    To lose my 7 pounds by my bday on June 19th

I have more to lose but the same birthday!

• aliblain
    aliblain Posts: 175 Member
    My mini goal is 1 stone weight loss- just lost half a stone. That will leave me approximately 2 stone to lose
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    HDBKLM wrote: »
    I have a vintage little black dress that is my absolute favourite, and that I'm dying to get back into. I've actually lost enough now that it's the only piece of clothing left in my closet (caveat: I have some other pieces in storage at my mom's place that are even smaller) that I have left to get back into. It's so close I can taste it, and I want to be in it so bad!

ETA: I think another 5 pounds will do the trick.

Well I'm down the 5 pounds and technically in the dress, but there's just a bit too much VPL for a woman of my age to be showing, so let's call it 5 more pounds. New mini-goal. Incidentally, those same 5 pounds will take me to the top of the normal BMI category, so double mini-goal.

I know how to fix that! :wink:
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    I have a vintage little black dress that is my absolute favourite, and that I'm dying to get back into. I've actually lost enough now that it's the only piece of clothing left in my closet (caveat: I have some other pieces in storage at my mom's place that are even smaller) that I have left to get back into. It's so close I can taste it, and I want to be in it so bad!

Well I'm down the 5 pounds and technically in the dress, but there's just a bit too much VPL for a woman of my age to be showing, so let's call it 5 more pounds. New mini-goal. Incidentally, those same 5 pounds will take me to the top of the normal BMI category, so double mini-goal.

Hell, I don't even know what VPL is, let alone how to fix it :)
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member

Better not to know, @Tacklewasher. :D
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    edited January 2018

Hahaha that is awesome @quiksylver296 :) I'll take your advice under consideration.
  • Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    Class reunion in June....
  • Elle_Marie_Fit
    Elle_Marie_Fit Posts: 138 Member
    There's a cute little summer skirt I really want to be able to zip up all the way. After that, it's a beach vacation in September.
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Today I'm motivated by a weight loss challenge hosted by my gym--the first 'offline' challenge I've ever participated in--and health-related reading material, including the book "The Endurance Diet" by sports writer Matt Fitzgerald.
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    I have 15 pounds to go until I hit under the 200s. Also I have to get a new driver's license picture in a few months and I want to look better in it than the previous.
  • quiksylver296

@TackleWasher Visible Panty Line. Aren't you glad you know that now?!? :laugh:
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member

Thanks.

Now I can explain to all the women how to get rid of them. :)
  • quiksylver296

Thanks.

Now I can explain to all the women how to get rid of them. :)

Very simple solution.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!