What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    HDBKLM wrote: »
    I have a vintage little black dress that is my absolute favourite, and that I'm dying to get back into. I've actually lost enough now that it's the only piece of clothing left in my closet (caveat: I have some other pieces in storage at my mom's place that are even smaller) that I have left to get back into. It's so close I can taste it, and I want to be in it so bad!

ETA: I think another 5 pounds will do the trick.

Well I'm down the 5 pounds and technically in the dress, but there's just a bit too much VPL for a woman of my age to be showing, so let's call it 5 more pounds. New mini-goal. Incidentally, those same 5 pounds will take me to the top of the normal BMI category, so double mini-goal.

I know how to fix that! :wink:

Hell, I don't even know what VPL is, let alone how to fix it :)

@TackleWasher Visible Panty Line. Aren't you glad you know that now?!? :laugh:

Thanks.

Now I can explain to all the women how to get rid of them. :)

Very simple solution.

Granny panties

:devil:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    I have a vintage little black dress that is my absolute favourite, and that I'm dying to get back into. I've actually lost enough now that it's the only piece of clothing left in my closet (caveat: I have some other pieces in storage at my mom's place that are even smaller) that I have left to get back into. It's so close I can taste it, and I want to be in it so bad!

Well I'm down the 5 pounds and technically in the dress, but there's just a bit too much VPL for a woman of my age to be showing, so let's call it 5 more pounds. New mini-goal. Incidentally, those same 5 pounds will take me to the top of the normal BMI category, so double mini-goal.

Thanks.

Very simple solution.

Granny panties

Thong >:)
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member

Thanks.

Very simple solution.

Granny panties

Ahh. You don't know what you're talking about. Listen to me and go back to lifting your 10 lb kettlebells (or was it 10lb reams of paper?) You don't want to get bulky, do you?
  • quiksylver296
    edited January 2018

Thanks.

Very simple solution.

Granny panties

Ahh. You don't know what you're talking about. Listen to me and go back to lifting your 10 lb kettlebells (or was it 10lb reams of paper?) You don't want to get bulky, do you?

YOU KNOW I DO!!! :sad:
  • quiksylver296

Thanks.

Very simple solution.

Granny panties

Wait ... so you weren't advocating for commando?

I'm not much of a commando girl, but that is also an acceptable solution. ;)
  • dbhDeb
    dbhDeb Posts: 200 Member
    my daughter's October Wedding!
    o:)o:)
  • CarmenIRusu
    CarmenIRusu Posts: 1 Member
    I will like to no longer have back pains due to disc damages and for this, first step is to lose around 88 pounds.
    I managed to stay on track for 2 weeks now, doing my own meals for the time I am at work , at least 35 minutes of treadmill per day and around 2.8 pounds lost. Seeing I do no longer crave for sweet is giving me straight to keep going.
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    I will like to no longer have back pains due to disc damages and for this, first step is to lose around 88 pounds.
    I managed to stay on track for 2 weeks now, doing my own meals for the time I am at work , at least 35 minutes of treadmill per day and around 2.8 pounds lost. Seeing I do no longer crave for sweet is giving me straight to keep going.

This sounds like a really great start! Just track, get some modest exercise in, and trust the process so long as the amount of effort you're putting in is sustainable in the long run for you. It'll happen. And use this community!!! I don't have disc damage (that I know of) but my lower back was already feeling miles better after even losing 20 pounds. Best of luck to you.
  • Finkelstien
    Finkelstien Posts: 55 Member
    1. Finish the 30day shred level 1 - 4 more days left
    2. Make a mealplan for next week
    3. Be smart about the weekend - meeting up with a friend and a birthdayparty. Normally the time for excessive eating

All three done!

1. Finish the 30day shred level 2
    2. Be Smart about the weekend - again
    3. Fit in some yoga in my routine
  • AMC110
    AMC110 Posts: 188 Member
    Zombella wrote: »
    I have 15 pounds to go until I hit under the 200s. Also I have to get a new driver's license picture in a few months and I want to look better in it than the previous.

I have just over 16 lbs to go... we can do this! :)
  • AMC110
    AMC110 Posts: 188 Member
    I have a family celebration in March I would like to be 207 for.
  • 18sacrifices
    18sacrifices Posts: 11 Member
    Hmm. I never really do this but today I decided to do a particular set of exercises (along with my usual training program) everyday to observe incremental progression in real time. I'm doing it with a fellow friend on here so I'm very curious as to see how this turns out in the end.
  • MarieMckenji85
    MarieMckenji85 Posts: 23 Member
    I have two mini-goals
    1. To work my up to doing 5 miles a day exercise on bike or elliptical -currently at 3-3.25 miles
    2. to get under 200 pounds, I've got 25 pounds to go!
  • CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    1. To make the top 20 list at the gym (big chalk board in the lobby with the top 20 members for the month based on # of gym visits).

2. To reach my goals for the month on my two dietbets. Money is a big motivator for me apparently.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!