What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    jesslla wrote: »
    My mom bought me a tiny chocolate heart candy thing for Valentine's day. It's Palmer brand chocolate (for the non-US MFP people, Palmer is a VERY cheap and inferior brand of chocolate, even by US standards) and the total container is 300 calories.

I hate Palmer chocolate. Always have.

In 2016, before I started back here I would have eaten the chocolate anyway.

Yesterday I thanked my mom, took the package home, and told my husband I have no intention of eating it. If he wants it he can it, if he wants to he can throw it away.

I bought a 24 pack of cherry candy canes the day after Christmas, because Iove the cherry ones. I still have over half of them. I eat them two at a time, but again, in 2016 they would have been gone by the first week of January.

I'm still struggling in a lot of ways, I have more bad days (going over my calories, but staying under maintainence) than good (staying at/just under my calories) right now, but I'm getting better. Tomorrow afternoon and this weekend I'm making a meal plan for next month, which will help consideribly.

Nice. Don't waste the delicious points on inferior chocolate!

Have you tried the Warheads candy canes? I like the cherry ones too, and thought the Warheads ones were really good!
  • EatingAndKnitting
    EatingAndKnitting Posts: 531 Member
    My mom bought me a tiny chocolate heart candy thing for Valentine's day. It's Palmer brand chocolate (for the non-US MFP people, Palmer is a VERY cheap and inferior brand of chocolate, even by US standards) and the total container is 300 calories.

I hate Palmer chocolate. Always have.

In 2016, before I started back here I would have eaten the chocolate anyway.

Yesterday I thanked my mom, took the package home, and told my husband I have no intention of eating it. If he wants it he can it, if he wants to he can throw it away.

I bought a 24 pack of cherry candy canes the day after Christmas, because Iove the cherry ones. I still have over half of them. I eat them two at a time, but again, in 2016 they would have been gone by the first week of January.

I'm still struggling in a lot of ways, I have more bad days (going over my calories, but staying under maintainence) than good (staying at/just under my calories) right now, but I'm getting better. Tomorrow afternoon and this weekend I'm making a meal plan for next month, which will help consideribly.

Nice. Don't waste the delicious points on inferior chocolate!

Have you tried the Warheads candy canes? I like the cherry ones too, and thought the Warheads ones were really good!

@quiksylver296 No, I haven't! I'll look for them this Christmas though! I tried the Now n' Later cherry ones and thought those were meh. If you like cherry Now n' Laters you'd love them though.
    Mellykay88 wrote: »
    I bought a 24 pack of cherry candy canes the day after Christmas, because Iove the cherry ones. I still have over half of them. I eat them two at a time, but again, in 2016 they would have been gone by the end of January.

I still have lots of candy canes too! It’s funny, I probably would have eaten them all by now too before I started this. At this rate I’ll still be eating them in July.

@Mellykay88 What a problem to have, right? I want to see how long I can make them last!
  • Mellykay88
    Mellykay88 Posts: 306 Member
    @jesslla Maybe I’ll give them out to Trick r’ Treaters :wink:
  • EatingAndKnitting
    EatingAndKnitting Posts: 531 Member
    Mellykay88 wrote: »
    @jesslla Maybe I’ll give them out to Trick r’ Treaters :wink:

HAH! What a great goal! ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!