Culking Fall of 2017!!!!!

Replies

• Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Yeah, probably the Kraken lol but so hard to tell the mythological creatures from each other sometimes. :lol:
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Those are FANTASTIC!!! OMGRD.
    LURV.

I love the purple version of the superhero- the bright blue sort of put me off for some reason.

Although- I can tell you- no new pants are in my future. Kortney did a preorder on SheHulk- and then she dropped white lightening "team thighs"- soooooo yeah- new pants for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

And I tried to buy the prism palette from ABH and picked up subculture instead- I wasn't thinking. I already own that. Need to take it back.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    I didn't see purple SuperHero!!! :'( Purple is my fav.
  • quiksylver296
    I'm sucking at cutting. I'm at 1870 calories, which I KNOW is acceptable cutting calories for me. And I've added a wee bit more cardio.

I went off plan 3 days last week (traveling and 20th anniv. dinner). And now TOM has hit. So I am hoping the fact that I haven't lost anything is more water weight. I may have gained 0.5 to 1 pound of actual fat on those 3 days...maybe.

I go to Belize in exactly 4 weeks. Gah.
  • JoRocka

The ones you posted- those look purple to me? they aren't? They are DEFINITELY reading purple on my screen- not the neon blue in the original stock photo!

You'll be fine for your trip!!!

But I feel you- I dropped from 2k to 18- and if I hold to it- I drop right into a deficit and cranky pants- but it's hard for me. 2k is a happy sustainable number.

BUT SO FAT!

I need to do more cardio.
  • quiksylver296
    JoRocka wrote: »

The ones you posted- those look purple to me? they aren't? They are DEFINITELY reading purple on my screen- not the neon blue in the original stock photo!

You'll be fine for your trip!!!

But I feel you- I dropped from 2k to 18- and if I hold to it- I drop right into a deficit and cranky pants- but it's hard for me. 2k is a happy sustainable number.

BUT SO FAT!

I need to do more cardio.

Nope. They are the same blue. Different lighting, I guess?
  • JoRocka
    They definitely look like 2 different pairs of pants. but I like what you posted better!
  • Wheelhouse15
    I'm sucking at cutting. I'm at 1870 calories, which I KNOW is acceptable cutting calories for me. And I've added a wee bit more cardio.

I went off plan 3 days last week (traveling and 20th anniv. dinner). And now TOM has hit. So I am hoping the fact that I haven't lost anything is more water weight. I may have gained 0.5 to 1 pound of actual fat on those 3 days...maybe.

Congrats on your 20th!
  • quiksylver296

Congrats on your 20th!

Thanks! That's the reason for the trip to Belize. :)
  • Wheelhouse15

Congrats on your 20th!

Oh, nice!
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member

Congrats on your 20th!

Enjoy Belize! I went there for two weeks in high school. It was incredible!
  • Wheelhouse15

Congrats on your 20th!

Wow, I went to Montreal, your high school trips were much better lol.
  • quiksylver296

Congrats on your 20th!

We went for our 15th anniv. to Plasencia. This time we're headed to San Pedro. Where did you go?
  • Davidsdottir

Congrats on your 20th!

We went for our 15th anniv. to Plasencia. This time we're headed to San Pedro. Where did you go?

I don't remember, it was...a long time ago and i was 17 and barely paid attention LOL

I just remember spending one week in the rainforest and one week at the beach, final night was in Belize City. I didn't poop the whole first week because I felt uncomfortable!
  • JoRocka
    There are three full size chocolate cakes in my fridge- I'm so boned for February trying to lose weight. FAIL.
  • Davidsdottir
    There are three full size chocolate cakes in my fridge- I'm so boned for February trying to lose weight. FAIL.

I'll eat your cakes.
  • JoRocka
    One I had from a gig- they brought it out for me- it's from whole foods.
    The second one is a chocolate chocolate something from a local bakery- and it was AMAZING.
    The Third was an oreo cake from same bakery- I couldn't even touch it.
  • Wheelhouse15

I'll eat your cakes.

Wait! There's cake?
  • JoRocka
    ALL- of the cake. SO MUCH CAKE.
  • Wheelhouse15
    ALL- of the cake. SO MUCH CAKE.

LOL, cutting sucks.