All of it

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited February 2018
    6UKuo.gif

I know and have watched this movie many many times.

Babes in Toyland (1934) or March of the Wooden Soldiers

ljs75ev08pco.jpg
    p8e9dd45iyj8.jpg
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Eye see wut yo did thar

tenor.gif

2yskjcdjp549.gif

Impressive find.

+1000 Internet points.

Level up!

602.jpg
  • cee134
    Eye see wut yo did thar

tenor.gif

2yskjcdjp549.gif

Impressive find.

+1000 Internet points.

Level up!

602.jpg

Lol thanks. I feel like this is a bad guy in a power rangers episode

Yes that is Eye Guy

Eye Guy is an eye monster created by Finster.

Rita Repulsa had once employed Eye Guy's skills on Redna 2 to capture incredibly bright children to use their intelligence for evil. Eye Guy was one of Rita Repulsa's favorite monsters and Eye Guy seemed to show some attraction and loyalty to her, calling her "lovely" and "a sight for sore eyes". Eye Guy had an array of energy beam attacks he could launch from his various eyes, and could reassemble himself if blown apart as long as his main eye remained undamaged. Just like MeeseeksAndDestroy the thespian. Eye Guy's mission was to capture a highly-intelligent child so Rita Repulsa could absorb their intelligence. Eye Guy captured Billy's friend Willie and was challenged by the Power Rangers. Eye Guy proved to be invulnerable to their Power Blaster and had them on the ropes until Billy destroyed his main eye. Grown to giant size by Rita, Eye Guy was destroyed by the Megazord, freeing the child before Rita Repulsa could get to him.

Some time later when the Rangers were sent to the Island of Illusion, they were assaulted by the illusions of monsters they had already defeated which then vanished when they were very near to the Rangers. One of these illusions was Eye Guy.

Eye Guy was later recreated by Finster to attack the Rangers at the Spectre Theater. He later attended Rita and Lord Zedd's wedding, bringing a caged spider for "either a decoration or a light snack." After the reception, he was part of the monster army that fought and was destroyed by the Thunderzords.

Eye Guy, serving under King Mondo and the Machine Empire this time, was one of the many monsters that aided the Empire in the raid on Phantom Ranger's home planet in the United Alliance of Evil's invasion of the universe. When Zordon's Energy Wave washed over the planet, Eye Guy, along with the rest of the forces, was destroyed and reduced to dust.

Eye Guy was last seen in the finale of Lightspeed Rescue when Queen Bansheera attempted to open a gateway to the Shadow World. He was among the undead monsters seen in the gateway.

http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Eye_Guy
  • cee134
    cee134 wrote: »
    Eye see wut yo did thar

tenor.gif

2yskjcdjp549.gif

Impressive find.

+1000 Internet points.

Level up!

602.jpg

Lol thanks. I feel like this is a bad guy in a power rangers episode

Yes that is Eye Guy

Eye Guy is an eye monster created by Finster.

Rita Repulsa had once employed Eye Guy's skills on Redna 2 to capture incredibly bright children to use their intelligence for evil. Eye Guy was one of Rita Repulsa's favorite monsters and Eye Guy seemed to show some attraction and loyalty to her, calling her "lovely" and "a sight for sore eyes". Eye Guy had an array of energy beam attacks he could launch from his various eyes, and could reassemble himself if blown apart as long as his main eye remained undamaged. Just like MeeseeksAndDestroy the thespian. Eye Guy's mission was to capture a highly-intelligent child so Rita Repulsa could absorb their intelligence. Eye Guy captured Billy's friend Willie and was challenged by the Power Rangers. Eye Guy proved to be invulnerable to their Power Blaster and had them on the ropes until Billy destroyed his main eye. Grown to giant size by Rita, Eye Guy was destroyed by the Megazord, freeing the child before Rita Repulsa could get to him.

Some time later when the Rangers were sent to the Island of Illusion, they were assaulted by the illusions of monsters they had already defeated which then vanished when they were very near to the Rangers. One of these illusions was Eye Guy.

Eye Guy was later recreated by Finster to attack the Rangers at the Spectre Theater. He later attended Rita and Lord Zedd's wedding, bringing a caged spider for "either a decoration or a light snack." After the reception, he was part of the monster army that fought and was destroyed by the Thunderzords.

Eye Guy, serving under King Mondo and the Machine Empire this time, was one of the many monsters that aided the Empire in the raid on Phantom Ranger's home planet in the United Alliance of Evil's invasion of the universe. When Zordon's Energy Wave washed over the planet, Eye Guy, along with the rest of the forces, was destroyed and reduced to dust.

Eye Guy was last seen in the finale of Lightspeed Rescue when Queen Bansheera attempted to open a gateway to the Shadow World. He was among the undead monsters seen in the gateway.

http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Eye_Guy

Wow! I guess I have a good eye for these things. I legit didn't know that... but thanks for the info!

I don't usually read the essays I post but that is a funny one.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    When-pizza-is-life-meme.png
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member

Haha the framed photos
  • CaptainFantastic00

Haha the framed photos

:D I didn't notice those!

Also it's the heart pizza haha
  • CaptainFantastic00
    yuo6hgtjmhb1.jpg

Please we will both buy it and wear it to her house
  • CaptainFantastic00
    yuo6hgtjmhb1.jpg

Please don't buy this

I hate Nutella

Unless Wal-Mart sells it for$5 I promise I won't.
    yuo6hgtjmhb1.jpg

^

bznpgfhn21ji.gif

Payback for the alien elephant :D:D
  • CaptainFantastic00
    yuo6hgtjmhb1.jpg

Please don't buy this

I hate Nutella

Unless Wal-Mart sells it for$5 I promise I won't.
    yuo6hgtjmhb1.jpg

^

bznpgfhn21ji.gif

Payback for the alien elephant :D:D

deeply remorseful, I deserve that

Stahp i am just kidding
  • cee134
    0l2hkkdno8of.gif