What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• EmPersson
    EmPersson Posts: 768 Member
    mojonah wrote: »
    “When your husband asks "did you workout today?" If you say "no, why?" and then the response is "you're kinda cranky today." HA!! OMG!”

So true.

I've had these comments as well. First thing my children do every day is look at the weather forecast, to see if I'll get my daily bike ride in. If i don't manage it, I'm like a bear with a sore head. And then I turn my attention to de-cluttering the house, which isn't always the best thing to do when I'm grumpy as nothing survives that!

@Madwife2009 - wanna come to my house on rainy days? ;)

I can relate, though! If I don't/can't work out, I get so antsy and HAVE to do SOMEthing! Often it's cleaning, cooking, or in my most recent instance, tearing out shelves in a closet to completely re-do the whole thing!
  • Vonny198334
    Vonny198334 Posts: 178 Member
    I have had to recalibrate my spacial awareness.

Not only do I look daft (eg: pressing against walls so people can get past more easily only to find they've room for a double decker bus too if they so wish), but I keep hurting myself & breaking objects because I think I'm either closer or further away from things than I actually am....

Here's where I find out this is just me :neutral:

No, it's not just you. This is still an issue for me - I see a gap and think that there's no way I can fit through it and that I'm going to look stupid when I bounce off the sides . . .

Haha, so relieved not to be alone! But very sorry you have to deal with it too. Wonder how long it will take to settle down/sink in? I've a lot more weight left to lose too...maybe this is life now....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!