Coke Zero Sugar

Replies

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,023 Member
    Coke Zero is delicious. If you can find flavored Coke Zero it's delicious times two. Pepsi Max or Diet Dr. Pepper are acceptable substitutes. If you want a bigger caffeine slap, Diet Mtn Dew is the way to go.

As far as "health", unless you are going to have it in an IV drip while marinating in a tub of it 24/7 for the rest of your life, and you're a rat, I really wouldn't worry about it.

Some people say it makes them hungry or crave more food. If it does that for you, you might want to avoid it. I find just the opposite, it takes care of that "snacky" feeling when I'm really not hungry. :drinker:
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,023 Member
    JoRocka wrote: »
    toxic and disease causing...enjoy your zero...I only drink mexican coke and real cane sugar sodas:)

I mean- I frequently put whipped cream vodka in my coke zero- which I mean that's arguably toxic- but- eh. I take it.

And now I have to stop at the liquor store on my way home.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    toxic and disease causing...enjoy your zero...I only drink mexican coke and real cane sugar sodas:)

I mean- I frequently put whipped cream vodka in my coke zero- which I mean that's arguably toxic- but- eh. I take it.

I keep meaning to try this!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    kimny72 wrote: »

It tastes like cream soda- it's probably the #1 reason I'm on my way to be a flat out alchi.

*kitten*'s delicious.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member

Holy *kitten* I bet that is aahhhhhhmayzing.
  • JoRocka

it is- you're welcome- and I'm sorry.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member

Whipped vodka (or rum, for that matter) + Polar (Diet, if you so desire) Orange?

oh-yes.gif

Oh, and I used to love Coke Zero. I don't care for the taste/sweetness of Coke Zero Sugar.
  • MarylandRose
    MarylandRose Posts: 239 Member
    edited February 2018
    kimny72 wrote: »

It tastes like cream soda- it's probably the #1 reason I'm on my way to be a flat out alchi.

*kitten*'s delicious.

Also works with vanilla vodka. Not exactly cream soda flavor, but way better than plain vodka in Coke Zero (my 2nd favorite soda just behind Diet Dr. Pepper, and just ahead of diet Barq's).

PSA, vanilla vodka is great in hot chocolate. Gotta make the most of these purchases, after all.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member

it is- you're welcome- and I'm sorry.

I have a race this weekend. I guess I'll be drinking my calories instead of eating them afterward, and I'm OK with that now.
  • JoRocka
    I'm pretty boring- I don't like cream orange soda- and I don't care for cherry either- but I mean- I'll drink it.

I like it just sort of straight up- but yes- it would taste good in all of those things.
    I did try it in coffee- it was not good.

BUT- in hot chocolate? that sounds AMAZING.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    No Sugar Coke is vile.

Diet coke for me.

This is correct.
  • beaglady
    beaglady Posts: 1,362 Member
    Unless I’m adding Bacardi, I’d rather drink diet root beer. Satisfies my sweet tooth every time.
  • Jennilove123
    Jennilove123 Posts: 1 Member
    The girl I work with drinks it all the time. She's low-carbing too. I stick with water most of the time. BUTTT I think I will adopt her trick of using it as a drink mixer on the weekends so that I can stay on plan and still enjoy a drinky-drink with the hubs! XD
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    The girl I work with drinks it all the time. She's low-carbing too. I stick with water most of the time. BUTTT I think I will adopt her trick of using it as a drink mixer on the weekends so that I can stay on plan and still enjoy a drinky-drink with the hubs! XD

It's a great mixer. I also enjoy the new flavored Diet Cokes as mixers -- the mango is my favorite.
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    I miss the OG coke zero. Zero Sugar tastes differently. :'(