Coke Zero Sugar

Replies

• ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Soda is great for degreasing things, bone mass loss, removing enamel from your teeth and altering your body PH. If your goal is health, then soda is on the cheat food list for sure.

The coke is less acidic than your stomach and does not survive the digestive process as 'coke' so how exactly does it alter the pH of you body?
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    malibu927 wrote: »
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    malibu927 wrote: »
    No Sugar Coke is vile.

Diet coke for me.

This is correct.

Nah, you're both wrong. Coke Zero >>>>>>>>>>>>> Diet Coke

I woo'd you.

I’m offended!

Nah, my dad’s been drinking Diet Coke for over 20 years and to me it’s always tasted awful. I think that’s why it took me a good six months after starting here to switch from regular soda to diet...I thought they’d all be bad. But I say away from Diet Coke and Diet Dew. Everything else is fair game.

I used to have a co-worker who would go nuts with the Diet Dew whenever we were there late at night, it always makes me think of him and laugh.

For some reason the only cola I enjoy is Diet Coke, I can't stand Coke Zero, Diet Pepsi, or regular Coke. I think Coke Zero is supposed to taste more like regular Coke and since I switched to diet 30 or so years ago and quickly lost my taste for regular I can't abide the one that actually tastes more like it, but I dunno.

If not Diet Coke, I want a diet root beer, diet ginger ale/beer, or diet cream soda, all of which are kind of hit and miss to find in the brands I like. Also I sometimes enjoy a Fresca.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,954 Member
    I like Coke Zero and Coke No Sugar. Hate Diet Coke.
  • lemurcat12
    Not only is Diet Coke superior to Coke Zero Sugar in taste, but Diet Coke is a good name, and Coke Zero Sugar is an idiotic name. Again, Diet Coke for the win!
  • Alatariel75
    Not only is Diet Coke superior to Coke Zero Sugar in taste, but Diet Coke is a good name, and Coke Zero Sugar is an idiotic name. Again, Diet Coke for the win!

:worried: did you "woo" me? haahaaa ;)

Diet Coke gives me instant headache. I do agree that Coke no Sugar is a bloody stupid name.
  • lemurcat12

Diet Coke gives me instant headache. I do agree that Coke no Sugar is a bloody stupid name.

I actually did not, someone else must see the light. ;-)
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    You can drink it, sure, but i wouldn't say i'll make it a regular thing in my diet because It's a nonsense drink at the end of the day. It does absolutely nothing for my body but please my taste buds.

It's like 95-98% water so it does help hydrate you just like tea, coffee, fruit and a lot of veggies.

Soda is great for degreasing things, bone mass loss, removing enamel from your teeth and altering your body PH. If your goal is health, then soda is on the cheat food list for sure.

When I worked at a liquor store, while in high school, a cockroach sipped the soda and grew inside the spigot of the fountain machine to the point where it got stuck. When I cleaned the spigot the cockroach fell out. It was huge, albino (bleached by the acid) and its shell was so thin that it popped on landing from a one foot fall. The bags holding the concentrate syrup, separate from the soda canister, had corrosive warning labels like those on the back of transportation trucks for chemicals. Think of the albino cockroach next time you take a swig of soda and wonder why your teeth feel grainy afterward.

I'll drink a canned stevia soda with pizza on a cheat day, but never from a fountain machine. Especially if the ice is top loaded, which then means the workers drop the bags on the floor in the back to loosen up the ice before pouring it in to the machine. Wet bags on dirty floors, shaken into the ice chest and served to everyone to enjoy. I'm definitely traumatized from that summer job...

Apple cider vinegar also destroys tooth enamel and makes a good weed killer too.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Coke no sugar + tequila.

/thread
  • Alatariel75
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Coke no sugar + tequila.

/thread

Diet cherry Dr Pepper and French Vanilla Kahlua FTW!!
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member

It was me! Although, it's a good thing some people don't like diet coke - I'll have your share ;)
  • Alatariel75

It was me! Although, it's a good thing some people don't like diet coke - I'll have your share ;)

Haahaa I won't hold it against you :D
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Hey. It’s Diet Pepsi all the way.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    karahm78 wrote: »
    Malibu in cherry Coke Zero is bomb

Had never thought of that. Will try.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    You can drink it, sure, but i wouldn't say i'll make it a regular thing in my diet because It's a nonsense drink at the end of the day. It does absolutely nothing for my body but please my taste buds.

It's like 95-98% water so it does help hydrate you just like tea, coffee, fruit and a lot of veggies.

When I worked at a liquor store, while in high school, a cockroach sipped the soda and grew inside the spigot of the fountain machine to the point where it got stuck. When I cleaned the spigot the cockroach fell out. It was huge, albino (bleached by the acid) and its shell was so thin that it popped on landing from a one foot fall. The bags holding the concentrate syrup, separate from the soda canister, had corrosive warning labels like those on the back of transportation trucks for chemicals. Think of the albino cockroach next time you take a swig of soda and wonder why your teeth feel grainy afterward.

I'll drink a canned stevia soda with pizza on a cheat day, but never from a fountain machine. Especially if the ice is top loaded, which then means the workers drop the bags on the floor in the back to loosen up the ice before pouring it in to the machine. Wet bags on dirty floors, shaken into the ice chest and served to everyone to enjoy. I'm definitely traumatized from that summer job...

I'm more disturbed that your shop was so filthy it had roaches living in the spigots.

IKR???

I'm a little confused as to why there was a soda fountain in a liquor store, too. I've never seen that in my near 30 years of going to liquor stores. Maybe it's a CA thing?
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    TR0berts wrote: »

I'm more disturbed that your shop was so filthy it had roaches living in the spigots.

IKR???

I'm a little confused as to why there was a soda fountain in a liquor store, too. I've never seen that in my near 30 years of going to liquor stores. Maybe it's a CA thing?

We like to live on the edge here. Grab a fifth and a 64 ounce of soda, don't forget the garnish.

• RebeccaNaegle
    RebeccaNaegle Posts: 236 Member
    Yes drink it everyday. I love coke zero. Id probably kill people without it. LOL
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    3bambi3 wrote: »
    toxic and disease causing...enjoy your zero...I only drink mexican coke and real cane sugar sodas:)

What is toxic in coke zero sugar? What diseases does it cause?

I'm curious too? Please fill us in oh great Shugahhfatt?
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Coke no sugar + tequila.

/thread

Diet cherry Dr Pepper and French Vanilla Kahlua FTW!!

cherry coke zero and bourbon...ahhhhhhhh! :drinker:
    Of course I never see that any more, so Coke Zero Sugar it is. *sigh*
    Yes drink it everyday. I love coke zero. Id probably kill people without it. LOL

That's me, too. Well...that and the coffee. Must have that, too. Or there will be blood.