What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• ChangeIsGood29
    ChangeIsGood29 Posts: 103 Member
    My new mini goal is to hit 213. I'm at 226.5 right now, down from 237 at the beginning of the year (highest weight was around 248 a couple years ago). I've been losing the same 10-20 pounds or more many times over the last fifteen years or so but the lowest recorded weight I have in that time is 214. Definitely want to get to One-derland but first step is to get lower than I have been in a long, long time.
  • adambrown01
    adambrown01 Posts: 24 Member
    Working on my forehand topspin!
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    54 days until spring break! If I can maintain a lb a week until then I will surpass my goal.
  • JustSomeJD
    JustSomeJD Posts: 416 Member
    Hitting 200lbs for the first time in...years.
  • ellerosses
    ellerosses Posts: 1 Member
    College graduation in May!
  • Meg1792
    Meg1792 Posts: 6 Member
    Going to Disney for the first time in March.. so being able to be comfortable in my skin and having a magical time!
  • kpendleton19
    kpendleton19 Posts: 24 Member
    Getting below 155!
  • laurshortall
    laurshortall Posts: 9 Member
    I have my next nutritionist appointment on March 20th and am hoping to be 25 lbs down for it! I'm close to 14 lbs down right now, so I think it's definitely doable. :smile:
  • alexsondra34
    alexsondra34 Posts: 57 Member
    i've got 5 kilos to go and i won't be on the 100's anymore, hopefully forever.
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,981 Member
    My "mini" goal is getting as ready as I can for the upcoming race season. There's a hard date when it starts, and while that is far from the end of my fitness needs, that's the "get through the winter grind" motivator right now. Only 5 more weeks to get as much out of my bad leg as I can before it's got to perform!

Feeling like the rest of me is doing pretty well - still lots of room for continued improvement, but that leg is the one thing I know is going to hold me back more than anything, physically speaking anyways.
  • JustSomeJD
    JustSomeJD Posts: 416 Member
    it was to hit 200lbs, but I just figured out (thanks @JustSomeEm) what ONEDERLAND is, so that's it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!