Hello

My name is Elizabeth and I live in Beverly Hills Ca I am from Austin Texas and have lived here in southern California for going on 4 years. I have always been weight conscious but until recently I decided to really get into shape My life style changed moving to LA and I find that I am not as active as I was in Texas so I have a problem with 10 pounds I feel that its important to say in shape and we all know that 10 pounds can turn into 15 and so on so I am at the 15 pound point and decided before I can buy any new winter clothes they have to come off so I am very motivated to lose. I without saying LA is a very visual place so weight and appearance is important and in my field I have to be fashionable all times I am looking for support and maybe I can find a workout buddy

Replies

• My name is Elizabeth and I live in Beverly Hills Ca I am from Austin Texas and have lived here in southern California for going on 4 years. I have always been weight conscious but until recently I decided to really get into shape My life style changed moving to LA and I find that I am not as active as I was in Texas so I have a problem with 10 pounds I feel that its important to say in shape and we all know that 10 pounds can turn into 15 and so on so I am at the 15 pound point and decided before I can buy any new winter clothes they have to come off so I am very motivated to lose. I without saying LA is a very visual place so weight and appearance is important and in my field I have to be fashionable all times I am looking for support and maybe I can find a workout buddy
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Wecome to MFP and CA. In general I don't think CA is visual were just to full of ourselves. We native Cali's need to get over it. But since thats probably not gonna happen GOOD LUCK with the 10 pounds.