Need support

I need to lose 50 lbs, 46 years old, and this is so hard! Feel free to add me

Replies

• grnwoodtree
    grnwoodtree Posts: 6 Member
    I am in the same boat, just a few years older. I don't know how to add people, but add me if you'd like. ☺️
  • bethkulp
    bethkulp Posts: 4 Member
    Will be 45 & need to lose 30-40 pounds. Add me if you want.
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,454 Member
    Can you think of any things to do to make it less hard?
  • anneobrien133
    anneobrien133 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm 47 need to loose fifty five pounds please add me
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    To lose weight, you have to eat less. What is it about that, that makes it hard for you?
  • CGade
    CGade Posts: 46 Member
    I’m 46, need to lose 30ish pounds and a serial starter at weight loss. Super stressed with a new job so I’ve been eating my feelings
  • franklin5280
    franklin5280 Posts: 80 Member
    I'm 57, 145 lbs down, 90 to go. Seems impossible at the start. Don't look at it as one 50 pound chunk. Break it up. Ten 5 pound chunks, or Fifty 1 pound chunks. Work on one chunk at a time. My goal this week is to break under 340 pounds. I am one pound away as of yesterday. That's possible for me to do. I learned what my body needs to get that result. Takes time, an investment in learning. What else do you have to do? This is a Journey, lots of steps to take. It does get easier, I promise. Science says "It takes three weeks to establish a new habit". Your 20 days away, from new. If I can do it, you can too.
  • MC2719
    MC2719 Posts: 6 Member
    Hello all, trying this again in hopes to stick to it. Needing advice and motivation from others :) Feel free to add me :)
  • GrayRider61
    GrayRider61 Posts: 337 Member
    Anyone can add me. Yes, its hard. If it wasn't, there wouldn't be a need for sites like this.
    Don't just think of the big goal, start with a small one like lose 5 lbs. or log in for 2 weeks without missing a day, etc.