Start Weight: 241.8
    Challenge Goal Weight: 220
    Weigh-in #1: 239.2
    Weigh-in #2: 238.6
    Weigh-in #3: 239.0
    Weigh-in #4: 239.0
    Weigh-in #5: 238.8
    Weigh-in #6: 239.4 (lowest 237.6)

A positive thought I had this week was: Can’t recall any.
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Salad with tuna and egg, peppers, carrots, and multigrain bread on the side that reminded me of Salade Nicoise.
    My most effective workout this week was body cycle.

Comments: Back to school and got overwhelmed by the load and accountability to instructors. My lowest was actually after the most stressful day with meetings where I had very little time for eating in between.
  • spzjlb
    spzjlb Posts: 599 Member
    Challenge start weight 130.2
    Challenge goal weight 124
    Jan 8 #1 127.8
    Jan 15 #2 130.0
    Jan 22 #3 130.2
    Jan 29 #4 133.0
    Feb 5 #5 128.4
    Feb 12 #6 129.2

A positive thought I had this week was: My clothes fit a bit better. I won't beat myself up over the slow changes on the scale. I looked up my BMI and am fine for my height and age. So these pounds are just for me. Not vanity per se, because I am not trying to physically impress anyone, but I know that I feel wonderful when I am a teeny bit smaller. Just a bit. So these last pounds will be slow and I am ok with that.

A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Well, this is not necessarily health-related, but I refused a glass of wine that my husband poured for me on Sunday evening. I just didn't need those calories and they were not fitting into my food log. That was hard.

My most effective workout this week was: I was having a horrible treadmill run but fought through it, all the while thinking that my fitness had crashed - only to discover at the end that I had accidentally set it on a higher incline than usual! Then I felt pretty boss about making it through!
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Start Weight:200.8
    Challenge Goal Weight:190
    Weigh-in #1:201.8
    Weigh-in #2:199.6
    Weigh-in #3:201.6
    Weigh-in #4:202.6
    Weigh-in #5: 200.0
    Weigh-in #6: 201.8

A positive though I had this week was: coming up blank-I'm not succeeding at all.
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: I tried to add more veggies during the week.
    Not having effective workouts. While I tried to focus on simply increasing daily movement, I've managed to make my knee worse and now not able to do much of anything. I made an appointment with the doctor next week to get it looked at. This is so tough! Feeling super sorry for myself this month.
  • cxwhit3
    cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
    I ate Taco Bell a couple times during the week

I am still waiting for fast food tacos to break the UK. They aren't common.

Wow! Really? Well most people think Taco Bell is gross and it probably is along with McDonald’s, Wendy’s and other chains. I have to get more consistent and be more diligent about keeping food in the house and keeping food cooked or I result to nonsense. I’m working on it.

Depends on what you ate growing up. Taco Bell is like the crack of junk food. Once you’ve got the taste for it, you can’t drive by without it calling to you. My son-in-law is from the South and feels the same about ChikFil-a
  • spzjlb
    spzjlb Posts: 599 Member
    leonadixon wrote: »
    Start Weight:200.8
    Challenge Goal Weight:190
    Weigh-in #1:201.8
    Weigh-in #2:199.6
    Weigh-in #3:201.6
    Weigh-in #4:202.6
    Weigh-in #5: 200.0
    Weigh-in #6: 201.8

A positive though I had this week was: coming up blank-I'm not succeeding at all.
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: I tried to add more veggies during the week.
    Not having effective workouts. While I tried to focus on simply increasing daily movement, I've managed to make my knee worse and now not able to do much of anything. I made an appointment with the doctor next week to get it looked at. This is so tough! Feeling super sorry for myself this month.

You’re still with us and that is a good thing.
  • poeciliareticulata
    poeciliareticulata Posts: 110 Member

Wow! Really? Well most people think Taco Bell is gross and it probably is along with McDonald’s, Wendy’s and other chains. I have to get more consistent and be more diligent about keeping food in the house and keeping food cooked or I result to nonsense. I’m working on it.

My LA friend alway insisted that Del Taco was better. I didn't have enough experience either way. We don't have Wendy's either as far as I know. When I came back from my 9 months in Southern California (a long time ago now) there was virtually no Mexican or TexMex in the UK at all. Now there is at least some!
  • poeciliareticulata
    poeciliareticulata Posts: 110 Member
    Start Weight: 152lb
    Challenge Goal Weight: 140-144
    Weigh-in #1: 149
    Weigh-in #2: 146
    Weigh-in #3: 147 / 66.8kg
    Weigh-in #4: 145 / 65.9kg
    Weigh-in #5: 143 / 65.2kg
    Weigh-in #6: 144 / 65.7kg
    Total loss: 8lb

One of the following stories is true:
    1. This week I have taken a strategic diet break/refeed and am now highly motivated and ready to get back to losing
    2. This week I have had a horrible cold, lost my voice, failed to leave the house on 2 days (child off school too), hit 10,000 steps only twice, and went way over goal calories because I NEEEEEEED those steps to create a deficit and not eat like a sparrow. New praline mini magnums were on offer in the supermarket, Cadbury mini eggs are everywhere, and the monthly chocolate subscription box arrived. Nom nom.

Whaaaaaaa....this is a thing???

Oh yes. A monthly subscription to REEEEEAAAAAALLLLLYYY good chocolate from Hotel Chocolat. I had a rather large setback in my weight loss goals when Hotel C opened a branch in my town. Expensive, but so good.
  • cxwhit3
    cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member

1. This week I have taken a strategic diet break/refeed and am now highly motivated and ready to get back to losing
    2. This week I have had a horrible cold, lost my voice, failed to leave the house on 2 days (child off school too), hit 10,000 steps only twice, and went way over goal calories because I NEEEEEEED those steps to create a deficit and not eat like a sparrow. New praline mini magnums were on offer in the supermarket, Cadbury mini eggs are everywhere, and the monthly chocolate subscription box arrived. Nom nom.

Oh yes. A monthly subscription to REEEEEAAAAAALLLLLYYY good chocolate from Hotel Chocolat. I had a rather large setback in my weight loss goals when Hotel C opened a branch in my town. Expensive, but so good.

Sounds fantastic but dangerous :smile:
  • spdaphne
    spdaphne Posts: 262 Member
    Challenge Goal Weight: 174
    jan 7 week #1 183.8
    jan 15 week #2 - 180.2 (just started elimination diet phase 1)
    week #3 - 179.2
    week #4 -
    week #5 -
    week #6 - 178.4

A positive thought I had this week was: I'll get through this one way or another
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: rice cake w/coconut butter and strawberries
    My most effective workout this week was: I had a good training session with my trainer. I also got a nice walk in with my fiance on Sunday by the beach.

Comments: My trainer is on vacation this week so she sent me 2 circuit workouts. Luckily, I'm pretty self motivated when it comes to training because I know if I don't work out, I'll pay for it when I meet her next.

I also am starting to re-introduce foods back into my diet. I've done citrus (no reaction) so far so I'm tempted to try soy so I can have tastier sushi on Sunday. I'm really curious how I'll react to other foods as I test them out.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    cxwhit3 wrote: »

Depends on what you ate growing up. Taco Bell is like the crack of junk food. Once you’ve got the taste for it, you can’t drive by without it calling to you. My son-in-law is from the South and feels the same about ChikFil-a

:smiley::blush::smile:
  • SmithsonianEmpress

I’m more than certain we don’t have that store here but I’m not even going to look it up. Lol!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    I’m still here! I had to step back from MFP for a minute, I was feeling too obsessed and just not doing well. But I’m better now, thanks ladies for being here for nonjudgment and sharing.

Challenge Start Weight: 133.6
    Challenge Goal Weight: 129
    Wk 1: 133.6
    Wk 2: 131.4
    Wk 3. 131.6
    Wk 4: 131.6
    Wk 5: 132.7
    Wk 6: 133.1

A positive thought I had this week was: I’m ok!

A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: vegan protein shake

My most effective workout was: light weights and a mile jog

Comments: my binge eating was off the rails and I found myself restricting too much and getting back into old unhealthy cycles. I’m figuring things out. I can’t obsess about my weight, it seems to backfire. Anyway I’m staying the course, eating reasonably again, and sticking to my exercise goals: consistency without overdoing it.

So glad things are looking up for you :smile:
This discussion has been closed.