Looking for friends

I found myself not logging in for awhile and now I’m back trying to get into the groove of holding myself accountable again.

Therefore I’m looking for friends to share tips and successes with me! I’m not educated in the ways of exercise and with a bum knee right now that’s proving to be a little difficult. However I do shift work which requires being on my feet and I’m utilizing stairs instead of the elevator.

So hopefully some of you would like to share with me your stories, your wisdoms, etc. Hope to hear from you soon!

Replies

• rupshaw
    rupshaw Posts: 248 Member
    Sounds like you are committed! Feel free to add me for support and encouragement. : )
  • pamplemousse_12
    pamplemousse_12 Posts: 2 Member
    flbell95 wrote: »
    I found myself not logging in for awhile and now I’m back trying to get into the groove of holding myself accountable again.

Therefore I’m looking for friends to share tips and successes with me! I’m not educated in the ways of exercise and with a bum knee right now that’s proving to be a little difficult. However I do shift work which requires being on my feet and I’m utilizing stairs instead of the elevator.

So hopefully some of you would like to share with me your stories, your wisdoms, etc. Hope to hear from you soon!

Welcome! I do shift work as well and find nights realllly hard so hoping to get some info on here!xx

• flbell95
    flbell95 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi!!! I work nights and I swear I put on 10-12lbs just by switching from days. It’s so disappointing and frustrating but I will prevail. I too am looking for information, or to learn more from others.
  • opuj
    opuj Posts: 3 Member
    hiya, feel free to add me up.
  • Roger15Z
    Roger15Z Posts: 97 Member
    Shift work makes dieting and exercise extremely difficult, I try to match whatever shift I am on just as if it was days. Wake up, eat breakfast, go to work, immediately after hit the gym. I am not a morning person so I never even plan on working out before doing anything else lol
  • GrayRider61
    GrayRider61 Posts: 337 Member
    You can add me
  • flbell95
    flbell95 Posts: 4 Member
    Shift work is challenging for me but I get up, eat a sensible meal most times and hit the door running. Depending on meetings, I tend to get off on time to do work at home. Currently renovating lol. I want to incorporate exercising with the weights for my top half. I have an orthopedic appointment coming up for my one knee. Just keep up on holding myself accountable too.
  • ilovefood87
    ilovefood87 Posts: 41 Member
    Hi. Feel free to add me. I went back to nights a couple years ago and put all the weight back on. It's hard to stay motivated but we can do this. :smile:
  • JoniNichole
    JoniNichole Posts: 124 Member
    Feel free to add me guys! We are in to win this!
  • troelsandtheis
    troelsandtheis Posts: 45 Member
    I have an open food diary and am also looking for friends
  • Kathycc72
    Kathycc72 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello! Not sure that I have much wisdom, but I too am looking for support. I just started using this app again but this time I'm interested in adding friends to join them on their weight loss journey. Feel free to add me
  • coachhowse73
    coachhowse73 Posts: 3 Member
    Been on and off for a couple of years. So far been doing better. Cut off the Mountain Dew, even Diet Dew. Working out 2 times a day. Staying positive but I may need some help down the road. Add me if you like
  • tthied09
    tthied09 Posts: 5 Member
    I am new to the app this 2017-2018 school year. I was doing really good and then my job got complicated and I slipped a little. Feel free to add me, I love seeing others progress and inspiration to inspire me!
  • galengower
    galengower Posts: 25 Member
    I don't know how to add friends! I'm kind of an idiot! At me as a friend and let's be kind of idiots together!