Mfp promoted me to premium

2»

Replies

• Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member

For the couple of friendly posts, Thanks. For everyone else, I hope you hit your goals soon, so you can chill out a bit. :)

Not really sure what you mean by this. Or has some abusive posts been deleted?

Cause I cant really see any one being rude or not chill. People posting memes and IT crowd gifs seem pretty chill to me.

Have you maybe joined a gym that offers premium as part of the package? I think i saw Anytime Fitness doing something like that. but that might have just been the map my fitness app or something

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    haven't participated in anything. I was only being slightly sarcastic... lol. I started on Feb 2013 so maybe it's a 5 year thing? Probably will be asked to continue after a month or so though. I searched all over and couldn't see anybody else with the same "problem" as me. Maybe I started the free trial by mistake. Ah well :) I came looking for some insight and I mostly got blasted. Guess I'd better start writing about lo-cal frankenfoods, keto, and ask people how much they want to pick the person above them's earwax based on lunar phases of the moon :)

For the couple of friendly posts, Thanks. For everyone else, I hope you hit your goals soon, so you can chill out a bit. :)

Try not to get upset. Chit chat is supposed to be a place for fun, don't take stuff too seriously. But I would love to see a thread about the bolded, I am truely interested in where that goes.

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Six posts in and you're handed 'premium' on a platter??

Six posts?

Really?

To be fair, the first five were amazing.

well, yeah... it's difficult to argue with that.

I suppose that there is greater focus on quality over quantity, huh?

Idk, sometimes quantity wins and I like to see how many I can bang out in under an hour.

I find welcoming new memebers in the super repetitive Introduce yourself posts really ups my numbers.
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    haven't participated in anything. I was only being slightly sarcastic... lol. I started on Feb 2013 so maybe it's a 5 year thing? Probably will be asked to continue after a month or so though. I searched all over and couldn't see anybody else with the same "problem" as me. Maybe I started the free trial by mistake. Ah well :) I came looking for some insight and I mostly got blasted. Guess I'd better start writing about lo-cal frankenfoods, keto, and ask people how much they want to pick the person above them's earwax based on lunar phases of the moon :)

Try not to get upset. Chit chat is supposed to be a place for fun, don't take stuff too seriously. But I would love to see a thread about the bolded, I am truely interested in where that goes.

I actually enjoy seeing the sarcastic wit of the forumites being exposed as not so witty....sometimes.....;)
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Nope. You must be the chosen one.

All hail
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Might be an error, might be a free sample, might be just some dude who works there being nice. Find your subscription info and see when your premium expires.
    Did you participate in beta study? Those will give you free months.
  • bongobongobongo
    bongobongobongo Posts: 10 Member
    Nope. I literally am the bog standard non-participator. I can't find my subscription info, I'll have another look though thanks.
  • bongobongobongo
    bongobongobongo Posts: 10 Member
    So, I had a better look, it says Plan: 12 months premium Price $0 Payment method: none

Awesome! Still doesn't explain how or why, but knowing that I have it for a year and havent been charged is pretty cool!
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    Not sure if they do this on MFP, being a German user I cannot participate in MFP-challenges (For what reason ever), but they most certainly do on endomondo (another UA site), so I considered this approach to be very likely.

There's a trick to this. I'm in Canada and it doesn't it always tells me "no challenges available." What I did is click on my other US resident MFP friends challenges and it accepts me into them.
    I guess it has to do with winning contest prizes is probably why other countries are void of challenges?
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Momepro wrote: »
    Might be an error, might be a free sample, might be just some dude who works there being nice. Find your subscription info and see when your premium expires.
    Did you participate in beta study? Those will give you free months.

Rofl!! I got wooed for an idunno maybe :D:D
    AWW, hate to break it to all my wooing beaus, but I'm already taken <3