What have you done today to make you feel glad ?

I've started my essay finally and ordered a new grocery diet which looks interesting!

Replies

• poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Had a nice workout for the first time in a few weeks and enjoyed two long walks in gloomy weather, which made my day.
  • Had a nice workout for the first time in a few weeks and enjoyed two long walks in gloomy weather, which made my day.

Nice, England is gloomy too. I need to go for more concentrated walks. Wish I had a dog
  • This morning, I woke up, opened my night stand drawer next to my bed, then took out my...

Nevermind

*kitten*?
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Cleaned a part of the house that I hate cleaning and have been putting off for way too long. It’s all nice and shiny now so, woot!
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Watched my son wrestle in a state tournament.
  • tcarroll120
    tcarroll120 Posts: 49 Member
    Woke up and worked out. Nothing tough, just a little something to get the day started ( I'm not a morning person)
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    I've eaten reallllly well today!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    I baked a pie.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    I really wanted to bump the unfun and appropriate thread to keep pace with the fun and inappropriate thread, but I didn't. @RoxieDawn
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited February 2018
    csbnga wrote: »
    I really wanted to bump the unfun and appropriate thread to keep pace with the fun and inappropriate thread, but I didn't. @RoxieDawn

You're so unfun and appropriate.
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member

I know that in itself it might not make a huge difference but sometimes when you reach out to another person's heart, it can trigger something in them and give them hope for something better.

That was very nice of you, thanks for sharing. Reading that made me glad.
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member

I know that in itself it might not make a huge difference but sometimes when you reach out to another person's heart, it can trigger something in them and give them hope for something better.

That was very nice of you, thanks for sharing. Reading that made me glad.

I agree, reading this; made me glad also!
  • rdevol
    rdevol Posts: 278 Member
    I finally got out and took a brisk walk with our dog yesterday. Not exactly running a marathon, but it's a start...baby steps!
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    Maintained a 7 minute mile per minute pace in my couch to 5k training.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Honestly? Nothing yet today. Kind of having a rough one so far. I am hoping as the day goes on things get better.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    I'm eating a pint of halo top for breakfast and I got 9 hours of sleep.