Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Do diets work?

Replies

• stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Looks like we're never going to find out if it was a bot or a real life person.

Exactly the same behavior as last time... as soon as his/it's humanity was questioned... BAM! no more posts

Except they didn't deactivate, they were, uhm, shown the door.

Oh. Bummer
  • brittyn3
    brittyn3 Posts: 481 Member
    Looks like we're never going to find out if it was a bot or a real life person.

Exactly the same behavior as last time... as soon as his/it's humanity was questioned... BAM! no more posts

Except they didn't deactivate, they were, uhm, shown the door.

This is going to sound completely stupid, but how do you know it's a bot? Or rather how would a non human even be able to post like that?

You guys can all loudly laugh at me if that question is seriously as stupid as it sounds...
  • brittyn3
    brittyn3 Posts: 481 Member
    Bacon cheeseburgers, Little Debbie Swiss Rolls and Costco Chocolate Cake for life x

I feel like you get me..
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    brittyn3 wrote: »
    Bacon cheeseburgers, Little Debbie Swiss Rolls and Costco Chocolate Cake for life x

I feel like you get me..

Just outta spite, I had a 1/2 lb bacon cheeseburger (on a bun), chips and a Ding Dong for dinner last night!

I had ground beef, cheese, and salsa on a tortilla, and 10 Haribo gummy peaches. Am I doing it right?

Definitely!
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    AnvilHead wrote: »

I feel like you get me..

Just outta spite, I had a 1/2 lb bacon cheeseburger (on a bun), chips and a Ding Dong for dinner last night!

Burgers must have been in the air the last few days. My Valentine's Day dinner was a 1/2 lb cheeseburger with peanut butter, guava jelly and a slice of grilled pork belly.

You gonna die :)
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    AnvilHead wrote: »

I feel like you get me..

Burgers must have been in the air the last few days. My Valentine's Day dinner was a 1/2 lb cheeseburger with peanut butter, guava jelly and a slice of grilled pork belly.

You gonna die :)

We all are. :D
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    wait - he got booted?
  • DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member

I feel like you get me..

I had Girl Scout Samoas and a triple bacon cheeseburger (no bun) cuz I didn't want to die last night :p

**chomps on saturated fat sausage**
  • DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member

I feel like you get me..

I totally get you! xx