Red Robin?

My sister chose red Robin for her birthday dinner tonight. The original gourmet burger is 880. The double tavern burger is 650. Both have cheese. On the off chance someone works there, how is the double burger less? Is there less bread tavern style or are the patties smaller? Thanks!

Replies

• whodeany1
    whodeany1 Posts: 13 Member
    I have eaten there a few times, my guess is that it has something to do with the sauce and although I have not looked their nutrition guide, it might have slightly different bread or more meat, less fat.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member
    edited February 2018
    There is less beef...patties are smaller, and a smaller bun.

I usually get the regular burger with a lettuce wrap or no bread at RR

They have boca burgers that are really good. Or lots of chicken choices.
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 776 Member

Thank you! I normally order no bun too. But today is a “treat day” aka maintenance day. So I want that bun. Haha
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 776 Member
    whodeany1 wrote: »
    I have eaten there a few times, my guess is that it has something to do with the sauce and although I have not looked their nutrition guide, it might have slightly different bread or more meat, less fat.
    Thank you! I have only been there once or twice. I’m all about Five Guys for burgers.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member
    DanniB423 wrote: »

Thank you! I normally order no bun too. But today is a “treat day” aka maintenance day. So I want that bun. Haha

yay! I say go nuts. Get a refillable root beer float, too. Extra fries!

Great now I want to go to RR - I used to eat there three times a week and my good friend works there as a bartender.
  • ashley52601
    ashley52601 Posts: 42 Member
    I always get the tavern double, its delicious and cheap!
  • FloridaFisher
    FloridaFisher Posts: 19 Member
    "Red Robin.. Yummmm.."