Girls feeling when they see a six pack abs good looking guy at gym

Replies

• amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    usmcmp wrote: »
    Perhaps Mrs. B was saying this because I was muy gordo at the time, but she evinced a visceral repugnance at the sight of shirtless men like that.

If a guy is walking around the gym without a shirt, no matter what he looks like, it's an instant turn off for me.

This ^^
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    01Lucifer wrote: »
    So here it is all men wants to know that how u all girls/ladies feel when u see a cool hunk who have maintained a good body with six pack abs.

How do I feel when I see a sexy man with abs? Sure, it's attractive, but it's not everything. I also think men without that ab definition are sexy too. A nice strong body in general is a turn on for me, you don't have to be cut and ripped to get my attention. Who they are as a person weighs in much more for me than whether or not they have defined abs.

This.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I have six pack abs.

somewhere.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    I have them, or mostly do, at all times. It's in no way life altering and they do not cause women to spontaneously orgasm on seeing me *or* otherwise throw themselves in my direction. :ohwell:

xp9vplbe8zpq.gif

You do have nice abs.
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    edited February 2018
    I look once then continue my day

• THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    You should wear a shirt in the gym.
    Just sayin'.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    That guy has a pretty low bodyfat percentage.
    That's all I'm thinking.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Not my type, so I don’t really think anything.
  • Garnica2018
    Garnica2018 Posts: 107 Member
    01Lucifer wrote: »
    So here it is all men wants to know that how u all girls/ladies feel when u see a cool hunk who have maintained a good body with six pack abs.

It intimidates me but at the same time encourage me to keep working hard.
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    I have abs, but if I went to a health club style gym they wouldn't be seen. I wear a shirt. In a lot of the boxing gyms there are dudes that workout shirtless, but its no big deal. Its funny, in a gym like that almost all the boxers have abs most nobody really is paying attention to physique.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    I answered this a while back, but have another one
    My "feeling" about the ab's would be a bit of envy like 'wow, I'll never be that lean'
    About him being good looking, my "feeling" would be 'don't stare you creep'
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    I'm not a girl but I think six pack abs on a guy is muy caliente. I say that as a hetero male too. I find it hard to imagine that women aren't going cuckoo for cocoa puffs when they see a man with rock hard, sculpted abs. Especially if it's live in person? *whistles*
    It's a work of art to behold from my vantage point anyway.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    I'm not a girl but I think six pack abs on a guy is muy caliente. I say that as a hetero male too. I find it hard to imagine that women aren't going cuckoo for cocoa puffs when they see a man with rock hard, sculpted abs. Especially if it's live in person? *whistles*
    kam26001 wrote: »

Right?? That’s why I said why I said in my last post

Honestly to me it just looks like high maintenance. I admire the discipline of defined ab's on men and women. I also think there are lots of stomachs that look great with little ab definition. I personally don't want ab definition. I do want a stronger linea alba definition
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Honestly to me it just looks like high maintenance.

I think they just eat salads all the time. Not saying that in a negative connotation. It's cliche, but abs seem to be built in the kitchen.
  • Lean59man
    Lean59man Posts: 714 Member
    I knew a guy who was pretty short in height.

He used to kid around and say he was tall when he stood on his wallet.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    I would be feeling them if I could

Like maybe try the old "Hey! You have something on your rock hard abs that I'll brush off for you now...and now...and wow its still there and needs more brushing off...slower..."
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    That they think too much of themselves....
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    I don't think I ever see six pack abs at my gym. Shirts and shoes are required. Perhaps if I hung out in the locker room I might spot them now and then...but the gym is a mile from my house, so I just go home to shower. Plus, six-packs do seem to be more prevalent on men, and I would get in trouble if I hung out in the men's locker room.

I occasionally see abs at the pool or beach. Usually on men much younger than I am.

Years ago I dated a man with a six-pack. They were nice to look at and trace my fingers over. Dude was dumb as a box of rocks though. Ended up married to a smart guy with more of a keg than a six pack.

Not that brains and abs are mutually exclusive. Plenty of sharp guys here with equally impressive physiques. That's what keeps me coming back to the forums.