February 18 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    haj7tdfv5shh.jpg
    Here is an old time winter scene. Today it was snowing here and like @2020pinktogo, I'll have to do some snow shoveling. Have a happy Sunday wherever you are!
    Rick
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Well I am glad it's snow and not rain I am still working on the sump pump. First pump I bought was a dud. Really after getting it in and all it doesn't work someone hates me. Second one as they were out of model A was too big wouldn't fit in the hole. :s I t' s a really good thing everyone knows me as I got my money back and went across town to buy another. This one should work we shall see tomorrow I have had enough for today. Plus I keep mucking up clothes as I am leaning my whole body into the hole. I am tempted to say enough and call a plumber. But my gut says by the looks of this hole and the fact there is a cylinder inside it . I don't think it's up to today's standards. Frankly had I opened this hole 20 odd years ago I would have said no to this house it was so built by a guy who thought he knew what he was doing. No 2 doors the same size I wish you had to attach your picture with a deed to a home. I would love to know this guy. ;)
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    PS Rick I think I had those boots when I was little. My brother had the black with the buckle at the top and mine were red. Lol when you live in a farming community the general store didn't update their boot stock. Those were some sturdy rubber boots :D
  • oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    Exercise: Yes. (30 min walking, 30 min HIIT)
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracking: Yes.
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Sunday, Feb 18
    Exercise: Yes (30 minutes walking)
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Exercised: focus t25 +10 mins circuit training
    Tracked: yep!
    Under: yep!

• RangerRickL
    @2020pinktogo and @w8goal4life thanks for the reminder about the boots you wore. When I was little I had the boots like the picture. When I was an older kid, I had boots like @w8goal4life
  • aeixeqpqyy7u.jpeg
    This morning, I took all my waffle making paraphernalia to my daughter’s house. Here we are in the kitchen. If you just eat one waffle and are careful about what you put on it, you can still meet the UAC rules.
    Calories: ok
    Exercise: walk today
    Tracking: yes
    Grandkids are Evan & Lucy.
    Son in law, Bob is in the background
    Daughter Diana took the photo

Great picture, Rick!!
  • Pass Day #3
  • amichelel588
    amichelel588 Posts: 122 Member
    Yes x3! Very busy and difficult day as a nurse, 13-hours today on my feel all day! :)
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    If you just eat one waffle and are careful about what you put on it, you can still meet the UAC rules.
    @RangerRickL very nice photo taken by your daughter. I've followed that "one waffle" rule in the past. I usually use no butter on the waffle and a minimal amount of pure maple syrup. I don't have a waffle very often because one waffle is more calories and less nutrition than my usual porridge concoction. Nice to indulge with grandchildren on occasion, though. My routine breakfast makes for a boring morning meal day after day...but easy to log with the MFP Quick Tools-Copy Yesterday.
  • MmamabearR
    MmamabearR Posts: 234 Member
    Yes I tracked, but no, not under budget. And no exercise today either :s
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
    All good - tracked, snowshoed, kept within allowance. Internet iffy - I'll post this quick while it's working!