True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    I have never watched a single episode of Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, and have never seen any of The Godfather movies...

Same. And add to this The Walking Dead for me.

sign me on to this because I've never seen any of those, either, nor have I watched Sex and the City or even Friends - nor do I want to. I don't watch a lot of movies or TV at all.

*crooked grin*
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    IC:
    I sometimes cry over commercials. Not toilet paper or AT&T long distance commercials, but really sad ones. St. Jude, Shriners, ASPCA, etc.
    :cry:
    Sometimes I have to turn the channel. Then I feel guilty.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    IC the most exciting thing I've done this year so far was buy every brand of honey buns (Little Debbie, Sara Lee, Great Value, Tastykake) to find out which one tastes the best. I love a good mission.
  • kstar0327
    kstar0327 Posts: 54 Member
    I ate 20 Hershey kisses with caramel in one sitting but I fit them into my diary since I swam for an hr that day LOL
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    I haven't been inside a Wal-Mart in at least 2 yrs
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    edited February 2018
    kam26001 wrote: »
    IC the most exciting thing I've done this year so far was buy every brand of honey buns (Little Debbie, Sara Lee, Great Value, Tastykake) to find out which one tastes the best. I love a good mission.

And???

Great value literally beats everything... except peanut butter and icecream. And maybe toilet paper...

Weirdly enough Walmart makes amazing croissants

Not weirdly enough... lol I love Wal-Mart, I'd live there if they let me

I'd choose, to reside at Target!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    So does my walmart just suck? Everything I have gotten from their bakery has been terrible.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Sasssy69 wrote: »
    I confess that I dance alone in my classroom during my prep period.

I also confess that I have been caught doing this by my teaching partner and my principal.

Everyone deserves to be happy! If I were them I would have just crashed the party.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Sasssy69 wrote: »
    I confess that I dance alone in my classroom during my prep period.

I also confess that I have been caught doing this by my teaching partner and my principal.

I do the same in my office. And if its an early morning, or a late night, you might hear the music blaring and catch me working my way down the hall a la Hugh Grant in Love Actually.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    dwrightlaw wrote: »
    I haven't been inside a Wal-Mart in at least 2 yrs

I had to go into a Wal-Mart the other day. It's been years since I've been in one. I was not disappointed and also remembered why I prefer Target.
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    edited February 2018
    I confess I even bring my own toilet paper, not a whole roll but I jerk it via the current roll that's hung, 4 arm lengths, then I fold it & place it, into my purse!

By the way I am the only 1 that uses the bathroom, that I take the toilet paper from! Therefore I know it's clean, otherwise I'd only take via a new roll!