Just ate 500 cals of chocolate and candy

I've been consistently losing, logging and making great progress, but this afternoon I gobbled up a bag of Swedish berries and 3 turtle chocolate squares. The total calories eaten are approximately 500, so not to painful on my daily calorie intake.

I'm curious as to what caused this strange urge/binge. My diary is open, I am generally eating well, and had a hearty breakfast (high in protein and fats) not 2 hours ago.

Replies

• hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    make note of the situation. mad habits usually triggered my situation. for example on my long commute home, i had the habit of stopping for a snack of junk and/or fast food to break.
  • deimosphoebos
    deimosphoebos Posts: 117 Member
    hroderick wrote: »
    make note of the situation. mad habits usually triggered my situation. for example on my long commute home, i had the habit of stopping for a snack of junk and/or fast food to break.

Will do thanks.
  • StevefromMichigan
    StevefromMichigan Posts: 462 Member
    Kayla647 wrote: »
    I was having a miserable day today, so I totally went to McDonald's for supper, and then Tim Hortons for an iced Capp and timbits later, now I feel horrible, but tomorrow is a new day I plan to get back on track

Every once in a while, it seems like I have one of those days. Just need to get back on track tomorrow :)
  • As long as it fits in your calories don't worry about it. Yeah, it wasn't the best thing to eat but oh well.

I have jellybeans from Valentine's Day I plan to eat at some point, lol