True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    I confess I don't ever read my friends food diary or post my own... feels creepy or like an invasion of privacy. Is that weird?

No, it's much weirder to read someones diary you don't know. Good job eating an orange the other day instead of a snickers.
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Was honestly disappointed when the above poster unfriended me. :'(
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Egger29 wrote: »
    Was honestly disappointed when the above poster unfriended me. :'(

Omg I didnt un friend you. What is going on with this program. I’m sorry.

;););)
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    The diary honestly hasn't been too much of a help to me... It's such an inexact science imo... Not worth stressing over every single calorie...

And I refuse to buy a food scale, I told myself once I start weighing my food... I've gone to far...

The truth is sustainable weight loss (for me at least) wasn't about the numbers battle... It was about the mental battle and learning to make healthy choices for the sake of health...

I lost all the weight before I ever even heard of mfp by simply staying active, eating lightly and eating healthy... And have kept everything off that I've wanted to

For me, healthy choices will always Trump CICO

This is an inspiration right here. I have (and have always had) a food scale, but I hate having to do CICO math every day. I seriously hope no one looks at my diary.. otherwise, they'll see a lot of incomplete days or days where I just didn't bother to log at all!
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Ic, i absolutely and utterly DREAD Fridays at work :(
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    I am pretty good with maps and directions. But I still need to check which hand I write with (right); recite Never Eat Silk Worms; and sing "And in the east, the dawn was breaking"

EVERY TIME!!

I was taught Never Eat Soggy Waffles. I wish I heard your version before because I actually ate half a silkworm once.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    I am pretty good with maps and directions. But I still need to check which hand I write with (right); recite Never Eat Silk Worms; and sing "And in the east, the dawn was breaking"

EVERY TIME!!

I was taught Never Eat Soggy Waffles. I wish I heard your version before because I actually ate half a silkworm once.

Um, IC eating silkworms is gross.

I was just taught North, South, East & West. I have to mentally place myself at my house to figure out which is which, though.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    empresssue wrote: »

EVERY TIME!!

I was just taught North, South, East & West. I have to mentally place myself at my house to figure out which is which, though.

That's no fun. Mnemonic devices are awesome. Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally. Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member

EVERY TIME!!

Eeew!!! :lol:
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member

EVERY TIME!!

That's no fun. Mnemonic devices are awesome. Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally. Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge.

Agreed!!! I use Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally when doing math :lol:

I had a geology class in college where we used them.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member

EVERY TIME!!

Agreed!!! I use Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally when doing math :lol:

I had a geology class in college where we used them.
    IC I have no clue what you are referring to with the Aunt Sally thing