True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    IC that I usually don't hate but I really hate some people some days.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    IC I am really hungover at the moment and trying hard to make it thru the work day....
  • icanmovemountains
    icanmovemountains Posts: 100 Member
    I ate two slices of stuffed pizza last night... Ive been to gym everyday this week so its okay right? (no its not)
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Egger29 wrote: »
    I find myself browsing here then most when I'm feeling bored and lonely and quite often, the cliquey nature of the whole thing generally compounds said feelings. :/

I know what you mean. I often need to take a breath and put my phone down before I get myself worked up
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    edited February 2018
    I ate two slices of stuffed pizza last night... Ive been to gym everyday this week so its okay right? (no its not)

You're way too hard on yourself. Keep that chin up!
    I find myself browsing here then most when I'm feeling bored and lonely and quite often, the cliquey nature of the whole thing generally compounds said feelings. :/

The clique thing is kind of weird. I don't know if it's really an exclusive clique or if it just seems that way because some people are super active in the forums and have been here a while and they mostly interact with each other.

They mostly come out at night. Mostly.
  • icanmovemountains
    icanmovemountains Posts: 100 Member
    Mr_L33 wrote: »

i wouda enjoyed every bite with no regrets

i have many regrets about it lol
    but ill just push my self extra hard to today. Today is a new day!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Mr_L33 wrote: »

i wouda enjoyed every bite with no regrets

i have many regrets about it lol
    but ill just push my self extra hard to today. Today is a new day!

Respext
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    empresssue wrote: »
    empresssue wrote: »
    I am pretty good with maps and directions. But I still need to check which hand I write with (right); recite Never Eat Silk Worms; and sing "And in the east, the dawn was breaking"

EVERY TIME!!

I was taught Never Eat Soggy Waffles. I wish I heard your version before because I actually ate half a silkworm once.

Um, IC eating silkworms is gross.

I was just taught North, South, East & West. I have to mentally place myself at my house to figure out which is which, though.

That's no fun. Mnemonic devices are awesome. Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally. Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge.

Agreed!!! I use Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally when doing math :lol:

I had a geology class in college where we used them.
    IC I have no clue what you are referring to with the Aunt Sally thing

PEMDAS
    Parentheses. Exponents. Multiplication. Division. Addition. Subtraction.

We learned BODMAS
    Brackets (parentheses)
    Of (exponents)
    Division
    Multiplication
    Addition
    Subtraction

But then, this is Africa

Same here :smile:
  • Smilin40
    Smilin40 Posts: 1,828 Member

The clique thing is kind of weird. I don't know if it's really an exclusive clique or if it just seems that way because some people are super active in the forums and have been here a while and they mostly interact with each other.

Newt aliens nice buddy very nice,
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    I smell pretty freaking awesome right now... :smirk:

Old spice? Or Irish Springs?

Some cucumber *kitten* the wife has :blush:

• BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    I smell pretty freaking awesome right now... :smirk:

Old spice? Or Irish Springs?

Some cucumber *kitten* the wife has :blush:

Sounds like the same stuffs I use. We have good taste. ;)
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    I’m over it.
  • littlebrittlifts
    littlebrittlifts Posts: 225 Member

LOL.