February 22 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member

Hi Team!
    Yesterday, my ever faithful law firm administrator, Jessica, set up the March UAC discussion group. Please go there now and join the March team. Amazingly, a couple of you somehow knew it was there and have already signed up for March. Thanks so much!
    Here is the link http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/125735-ultimate-accountability-challenge-march-2018
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Hi Team!
    Yesterday, my ever faithful law firm administrator, Jessica, set up the March UAC discussion group. Please go there now and join the March team. Amazingly, a couple of you somehow knew it was there and have already signed up for March. Thanks so much!
    Here is the link http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/125735-ultimate-accountability-challenge-march-2018

Thank you Jessica ;)
  • lemmyhead
    lemmyhead Posts: 116 Member
    Totally signing up for March after I complete this post. January was too hard for me to keep up with, but I’ve really got into a habit with this group as my commitment focus. Thanks everyone!

Today yes x 3 ... have just been at a community garden committee meeting, it got a bit heated between a couple of the members. Wishing I had enough calories for a glass of wine to ease my soul after being around the negativity... but alas I’ve already eaten them all so I go to bed with my glass of water.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    February 22
    Exercised?: Yes. 3km in 24 mins (hills).
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Short walk after dinner. Still warm. Work day.

Not much else of interest to report.

@RangerRickL. Thank you Jessica (and Rick). I will be joining March.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,280 Member
    February 22, 2018

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes,
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No

"drop by drop the bucket gets full" Yeah!!! February is almost done.....Wow O 6 more days!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Hi Team!

Thank you Jessica. I have joined already. I like the green theme. :)
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    At least we have seen the sun today!!! Still so cold
    Exercise yes, 10 min Qigong, 27 min yoga, 16 min Leslie Sansone, 60 min cleaning, 40 min walk outside
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    Exercise: Yes. (15 min walk, 12 min HIIT)
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracking: Yes.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Logging in for yes x 3 today with multiple Gilad 2008 Body Challenge segments (warmup, cardio basic, hips & thighs and core). Plenty of calories left for my usual light evening snack later.

@oykucan I admire your persistence with HIIT. I tried the low impact H2O HIIT workout 1 plan for beginners and determined it wasn't for me (up and down, bending at the knees & back, etc.)...but then I have 40+ years on you, so I'll stick with the senior citizen versions of low impact/less flexibility aerobics! You are commended for your dedication, though. To be YOUNG, again (in my dreams)!

• amichelel588
    amichelel588 Posts: 122 Member
    Yes x3 with 50 min run on treadmill! :)
  • Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 60 minute PiYo class, followed by a 30 minute Tabata class.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Yes x 3!
  • lcollaro
    lcollaro Posts: 35 Member
    Today was not a great day but I managed to get through it. Feeling sore and tired, however Yes x3, but right on the nose with the calories.
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Thursday, February 22
    Exercised?: Yes, 30 minutes walking
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Exercised: yep!
    Tracked: yep!
    Under: yep!

• loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Yes x3. A bit of jump rope, some handstand work and then lots of deep stretching.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,801 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ Treadmill
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

• LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    edited February 2018
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Did a 3 mile dog walk, ran some chores, forgot my Fitbit :s

I met a new friend for lunch today. It was fabulous and I had a great time. I enjoyed the food and conversation and hope to do it again soon.

I almost forgot, pass day for me today…
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Pass day. #1. A wonky day it's been.