Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Longest Consecutive Day Logging Streak!?

Replies

• JustRobby1JustRobby1 Posts: 674Member Member Posts: 674Member Member
    Today is day 417
  • amandacaloriesamandacalories Posts: 107Member Member Posts: 107Member Member
    This is day 99 for me and I've prelogged most of day 100. You all are awesome!
  • JustSomeJDJustSomeJD Posts: 348Member Member Posts: 348Member Member
    27X for me. @JustSomeEm is close to 1,700 Days in a row.
  • JustSomeEmJustSomeEm Posts: 17,621Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 17,621Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    Wow.... Some of you are seriously dedicated. I have a few folks on my friends list that have longer streaks than I do. One with more than 2000 and another with more than 2200... Y'all are amazing. :flowerforyou: Keep up the dedication. :)
  • Frankie_FanFrankie_Fan Posts: 562Member, Premium Member Posts: 562Member, Premium Member
    22 days so far haha
  • GoalGal50GoalGal50 Posts: 90Member Member Posts: 90Member Member
    I started in 2016 and did a good month or so, but went to DR and couldn’t log. I never went back after that until recently. I’m in a 24 days streak as of today.

Lol, any effort made toward being this vigilant in the weight loss process is impressive to me, but after 365, I stop and think WOW! To do this for a year every day is major, 1000’s unimaginable, but SOO FREAKIN AWESOME!!

Congrats fellow MFP’ers!!!!
  • ElectroDanElectroDan Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    872 for me. My streak reset in 2015 when I had my phone stolen on holiday! I started in 2011 so had a pretty good streak going :(
  • klkarlenklkarlen Posts: 4,271Member Member Posts: 4,271Member Member
    1504 for me today. In maintenance, logging every day keeps me on track.
  • kellyw4444kellyw4444 Posts: 60Member Member Posts: 60Member Member
    Day 51 for me and feeling great about it! Finally feel like I have the right tools to make the changes I want to see in my body and my life. Thanks for the inspiration, everyone! Logging with MFP is easy and is not the hassle that people would have you think it is. It gives me the power to consciously make good choices everyday - or not - but at least it keeps me honest about it :smile:
  • LosinandmovinLosinandmovin Posts: 188Member Member Posts: 188Member Member
    I wish there was a way to put it on hold for when you leave the country. I had a nice long streak, then went on a cruise. Started another long streak and went to Mexico. If you leave the country you lose your streak: even though you're still on plan. :/
  • JennJ323JennJ323 Posts: 643Member Member Posts: 643Member Member
    Today is 297 for me.. I can't believe I'm so close to 300!
  • Mouse_PotatoMouse_Potato Posts: 1,251Member Member Posts: 1,251Member Member
    I wish there was a way to put it on hold for when you leave the country. I had a nice long streak, then went on a cruise. Started another long streak and went to Mexico. If you leave the country you lose your streak: even though you're still on plan. :/

Not necessarily. I was on a cruise last week, but I kept logging in every day. I'm at 1873 days. :smile:
  • markwmcgrawmarkwmcgraw Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
    I’m at 400. So move to see people in the 1000 and 2000 range.
  • JimDewJimDew Posts: 749Member Member Posts: 749Member Member
    415 here! I’m an amateur!!