True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    SurfyPants wrote: »
    I am craving sardines.

Ohh I loooove them on toast

Hmmm. Yeah! And those that don't fit on the toast just get eaten out the tin because there isn't enough space for them
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    I know its unfair to blame the others around me on how I eat. But on weekends, it is really difficult for me to stay in control of what I do. Calorie counting is the toughest when I am home. Almost makes me look forward to Mondays.
  • I've been waking up at 3 am the past few nights craving sweets and indulging those cravings... something has changed and I have no idea why
  • LzzyBrdn
    LzzyBrdn Posts: 46 Member
    IC that if I don't succeed at the end of this WLS journey that it will all feel like failure. I'm too focused on end game.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    IC that every time the selfie thread gets closed for moderation, I secretly hope it gets shut down for good and taken down (yep, I'm petty like that). Never happens, but that's my secret desire.. especially since I know a new one will pop up if it gets shut down.

My inner Grinch cackles every time, lol.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I confess I had a mild panic attack earlier tonight. I was at the church (not ours) for a Fish Fry and the only person I knew there was my youngest. All of a sudden, for some reason, the thought popped into my head, "what if someone asks you how many kids you have? How do I answer that?" Immediately it felt like all the blood left my head. I couldn't feel my jaws move while I was eating. It totally caught me off guard and freaked me the *kitten* out.

That’s a tough question dude. 3 years later, and I’m still not sure how to answer it.

Almost 19 years later and I still don't know how to answer it.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I confess I had a mild panic attack earlier tonight. I was at the church (not ours) for a Fish Fry and the only person I knew there was my youngest. All of a sudden, for some reason, the thought popped into my head, "what if someone asks you how many kids you have? How do I answer that?" Immediately it felt like all the blood left my head. I couldn't feel my jaws move while I was eating. It totally caught me off guard and freaked me the *kitten* out.

That’s a tough question dude. 3 years later, and I’m still not sure how to answer it.

Almost 19 years later and I still don't know how to answer it.

Hugs Aly .. I know its tough
  • I confess I met my husband online

Me too
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    I confess I met my husband online

Me too

Same. No regrets.

• THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    Sasssy69 wrote: »

Me too

Same. No regrets.

Same here.

Wait.

I married a woman though.
  • littlebrittlifts
    littlebrittlifts Posts: 225 Member

Me too

I wasn't aware people still met people traditionally.

Me, either!
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    I met mine in the kindergarden. We delivered the same time and place ever day...couldn't take my eyes off her
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    karsei01 wrote: »
    I met mine in the kindergarden. We delivered the same time and place ever day...couldn't take my eyes off her

Forgot to say that I was in a bad marriage and on may way to leave my wife. Happily married today, new wife, new kid etc
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    IC that every time the selfie thread gets closed for moderation, I secretly hope it gets shut down for good and taken down (yep, I'm petty like that). Never happens, but that's my secret desire.. especially since I know a new one will pop up if it gets shut down.

My inner Grinch cackles every time, lol.

Me too

But IC i am also afraid there will be a riot and mfp will burn if we perma shut it down